• [ADDED] uTask 1.3
  • [ADDED] Whip2Snap 1.1
  • [ADDED] Call History Tab
  • [FIXED] Core Player Menu Langauge
  • [TWEAKED] Panorama High Resolution
  • [TWEAKED] XDA_UC Process
  • [TWEAKED] RSS Hub Finger Friendly
  • [TWEAKED] HTC Sense Small Menus
  • [TWEAKED, UPDATED, ADDED, FIXED] A lot of changes since the last official final ROM...!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cnelly322

TAEL

Retired Recognized Developer
Download | Add-Ons | Hotfixes

72286.png
05747IMM7261282380939temp.gif

PASSWORD : " TAEL " (case sensitive and without quotes)

Download from TAEL ROM Official Web Site

please don't make mirror links

[DIRECT LINK] - AVAILABLE FOR DONATORS ONLY (if you are a donator : Send PM + PayPal Confirmation ID)

Old Releases

34811350.png
05747IMM3101282381005temp.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: marcopolo

TAEL

Support | Spread | Follow

29526559.png
05749IMM2111282381350temp.gif

This is a free software. You can download and use it for free. But if you like that and want to support this project, you can send some donations and help to keep this alive! Your contributions are appreciated always and donators will have extra abilities such as special requests and more post-by-post support. Thanks a lot for supporting TAEL ROM and actually supporting your device!

Donate via PayPal : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9006462

48304610.png
05749IMM4811282381456temp.gif

Use TAEL ROM Userbar in your signature here and another forums if you like to help spreading TAEL ROM. Please don't forget to link it to this thread.

Thread Link : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=585129
Userbar Link : http://m1.imagemoon.us/images/05750IMMuserbarshadow.jpg

sigpic280557_1.gif

6028982.png
05749IMM1101282381523temp.gif

Keep connected to TAEL ROM through social networks.​

Last edited:

TAEL

Tips | FAQ

25056499.png
Tips

1. [HOW TO USE] Are you a noob? Don't know how to use this? So read this thread carefully : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=448008
  2. [COMPATIBLE DEVICES] This ROM is compatible with GSM Raphael only. If your device is HTC Touch Pro or AT&T Fuze, you can use it. Other device (such as Sprint Touch Pro) cannot use this because this ROM doesn't support CDMA.
  3. [AFTER FLASH] It's highly recommended to do a Hard Reset just right after flashing NBH file to the device.
  4. [DEAD BOOT] Sometimes maybe boot process stop or first boot customization hang without any progresses. This is not related to ROM bugs, it happens sometimes because of some reasons. If that happened to you, just Hard Reset your device and try again.
  5. [KEYBOARD LAYOUT] Default keyboard layout is set for HTC Touch Pro. If you have AT&T Fuze, switch your layout via Keyboard Selector and soft reset you device. Keyboard Selector app is located in "Start Menu > System Tools > Keyboard Selector"
  6. [SENSE LOCAL LANGUAGE] You can change your Sense language to your local language by editing "CurLang" in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI , Set you local language code for it. (find your local code here)
  7. [UC] If you want to use SDConfig.txt to install your CABs and apply your customizations, please read this post before doing it.
  8. [TASK MANAGING] You can manage all your running apps, processes and etc easily. For more information read this post.
  9. [Opera Bookmarks] If you want to backup your opera bookmars, read this post for instruction.

6294278.png
FAQ
[Q:Sense Clock] Everytime I go to Sense home, Clock is changed to another time and flips to correct time. What' the problem?
[A] It's not a bug or problem. It's HTC Sense effect of home tab. Don't worry about it! ;) If you don't like it, You can disable it. Read Here.

[Q:Sense Messaging] When I'm reading a message in Messages tab, I can't go back to Sense. Actually there's no back button. What should I do?
[A] It's because of incomplete HTC Sense port. Use End Key to go back to Sense Home Tab. (until developers fix that)

[Q: Sense Landscape] When I slide out hardware keyboard or rotate screen via app, all things goes to black and I can't use Sense. What's the problem?
[A] HTC Sense doesn't support landscape. It's not related to this ROM, it's because of Sense design and HTC's fault. :D You can use Photos and Music tabs in landscape mode only.

[Q: Sense .... Bug] Why I have .... bug in .... in Sense?!
[A] Because HTC Sense is NOT ported completely to VGA yet and it have many bugs and issues still. Please don't count them in TAEL ROM bugs. Be patient and wait for developers to fix them. :)

[Q: Phone Dialer] How is the Leo/Tachi/Rhodium dialer?
[A] See screen shots in post #1228 . (if you want video call support, choose Rhodium dialer).

[Q: Sense Default Wallpaper] How can I change my wallpaper to default black with weather in Sense?
[A] You should modify your registry entries manually. Read this post. (it's a bug of VGA sense)

[Q] Some Q&A by patrick_spd4u about TAEL ROM features. Read Here.​

Last edited:

jasoncook79

Jul 7, 2009
oooooo gimmegimmegimme!!!

i gotta rant to ya a little bit man. good things tho. so i guess it wouldnt be ranting would it??? rave would be the better word. ..... anyways, i love this rom. i did have a little problem with the start button not working after ive used the settings menu and i had to soft reset for it to work again. so i figured id reinstall and low and behold, youve got a new 2.5 version comin out today!!! wooohoooooo!!!..... kinda overkill huh? so yeah, its 11:10am here right now. im just waiting patiently for it to post. ihad to thank you tho. so.... THANK YOU. i am very impressed with your rom and your skills. very nice. and thank you again! will post again after ive given this new one a try..... tanx!http://xdaforums.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

joyii

Feb 22, 2009
hi TAEL,
juz wanna ask do this dialer support video call? thx for you amazing rom

jasoncook79

Jul 7, 2009
grrr

....shat... i had a lil question to ask. what type of manila clock do i use to change the clock? is it tf3d or what? im kinda stuck on the clear sprint clock. ??????

Cheezoos

Jan 6, 2009
I'm sitting here drooling for the release.
I'm using your Oct 22nd v2.23420 Rom and simply love it.

I'mma camp here and wait for the Upload.

Thanks and keep up the hard work!:D

D

Deleted member 437861

How can I download this ROM ?

I can not find a link anywhere. Is something wrong or am I just missing something.
Please help if you can. I'd love to try this out big time.

Cheezoos

Jan 6, 2009
I believe it is still uploading.
Read his twitter on post 4 or something.

Its coming....its coming...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][PRO|FUZE][28244][06MAR11] TAEL ROM v6.28244 Final • FAST|STABLE|TWEAKED •

05745IMM8261282379945temp.gif

v6.28244 [Final]

05744IMM1861282380297temp.gif

• Arcsoft MMS
    • Java Jblend
    • Quick GPS
    • HTC Sense 2.5
    • Co0kie Home Tab
    • Adobe PDF
    • Advanced Configuration
    • Auto Call Recorder
    • Calculator
    • CleanRAM
    • Core Player
    • Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer
    • Microsoft Facebook
    • FM Radio
    • Google Maps
    • Microsoft MyPhone
    • Nitrogen MP3 Player
    • Opera Mobile
    • Palringo
    • PIM Backup
    • Resco Explorer
    • Resco Photo Manager Pro
    • Resco Registery Editor
    • RSS Hub
    • Torch Button
    • Touch InCall Screen Tweak
    • uTask
    • Voice Recorder
    • Whip2Snap
    • Windows Live
    • Windows Marketplace
    • Youtube
    • Bubble Breaker
    • Teeter
    • EzInput
    • Finger Keyboard
    • Swype
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 BETA

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/442349781/TAELROM_v6.23152_BETA.nbh

*This is a beta release and it's just for test and reporting problems and submitting suggestions.

Regards
    TAEL ROM v6.23152 Release Candidate
    February 13, 2011

No more information at this moment, just use it and submit last bugs, requests, feedback.

Thanks a lot for using TAEL ROM, donations are NOT required but always appreciated.

Have a nice day!
    Come on guys. :)
    TAEL ROM v5.23145 BETA

• Windows Mobile 6.5 Build 23145
    • HTC Sense 2019
    • Updated a lot of packages and drivers
    • Tweaked as always
    • ...and things that I've forgot them now. :eek:
    NOTICE : this release doesn't have any CHT, and I think it supports chinese, please report if it works.

Discover the new food, enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/429143364/TAELROM-v5.23145-BETA.nbh

*making mirror for above link is appreciated.