Focus 2 same as Focus Flash (i677)

Search This thread

jamus28

Mar 17, 2011
Today I picked up a focus flash and noticed that the focus 2 was out. Lo and behold the specs on both these phones are EXACTLY the same, only the focus 2 has a 4 inch screen vs. the flash's 3.7

I chose the flash because it was smaller. Are there any real differences? If the modding community for the Focus 2 picks up, would development be compatible on the Focus Flash?

Last edited:

DoogieDC

Jun 21, 2011
Washington, DC
The big difference is that the Focus 2 has a LTE data connection. If AT&T has lit up LTE in your area it's crazy fast right now - probably because only a hand full of phones can use it.

It also has a 4" screen, vs. the 3.7" screen of the Focus Flash.

Reactions: bitpushr

DemiNutive

May 11, 2011
Southbridge, Ma
I have a Focus 2 which I upgraded from my focus flash which in turn I gave to my wife. I first I read the specs and was like 'really? even the model numbers are mistakingly close'. Let me tell you that the specs are not everything to judge a phone by, I have to say that the F2 works alot better then the FF with apps like photosynth and ect. where as the FF had issues with those same apps.

So to clearly answer your question from a hobbiest stand point.... No I do not see any of the work done on the Focus Flash will work on the Focus 2. I mean look at the HD2 compared to the HD7, almost the same specs across the board.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The big difference is that the Focus 2 has a LTE data connection. If AT&T has lit up LTE in your area it's crazy fast right now - probably because only a hand full of phones can use it.

It also has a 4" screen, vs. the 3.7" screen of the Focus Flash.