Originally Posted by Aylwinchai
1. You have to Install back the cwm by odin. Go to i9000 forum if your phone is i9000. If your phone is i9001 then go to i9001 android development.
2. Then search the ROM that you want (the best is cyanogenmod). Then im pretty sure the cyanogenmod from the development team got state the type of CWM use to flash the ROM.
Example, for this ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2436670
The CWM used is v188.8.131.52
3. Download the CWM and ROM
4. Follow the instruction on how to install the CWM through odin step by step (must be patient)
5. Then follow the instruction on how to install the ROM (step by step)
6. You should be able to enjoy your phone like a new one.
ok let me tell you from the start, YES my phone is i9001 because i put the cwm for it and it worked (yes, 6.0.2.x , i dont remember that x but i know its name was patched or something like that)
so, i had cwm, root, and flashed a cyanogen mod 10.2 (alpha 2 i think) but i because i used a broken cable, i think the rom got corrupted
so i made a backup, wipe data/cache ,and i couldn't wipe dalvik i dont remember why.
so i flashed the rom and spent like 20 min on the cyanogenmod charging screen and i took the battery.
i tried liek 4-5 times and no change
so i tried to restore but i had the md5 error, because i dont have the adb thing to repair it i tried to flash stock.
so flashing it got stuck at amss.mbn (downloading)
so i tried changing the stock rom and now it got stuck at adsp.mbn (WHY?)
but now i have better news, i flashed a cwm recovery and it enters, but the same problem, when i flash cyanogenmod it charges endlessly and i dont want to flash stock firmware again... so?
INCREDIBLE EDIT: when i was writing it was just charging at the logo, NOW IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!, i think it was a CWM problem? because i flashed through odin a different version (6.0.x)
anyway thanks guys