Ultra-High Capacity Battery for Samsung Galaxy S II - 2430mAh - Size Original Battery

Search This thread

darkangeldc5

Jun 20, 2010
Lol, make in Japan, but origin China:
aliexpress dot com/store/701497/203873001-468649222/i9000-galaxy-EB5751-MADE-IN-JAPAN-Gold-BATTERY-NEW-AND-HOT-2430MAH-order-900pcs-can-many.html

Mhz250

Feb 3, 2010
CAN SOMEBODY TEST IT BEAFORE POSTING CRAPPY THINGS?

there is a one real manufacturer in japan
and three fake china manufacturers

Please test it!

Wezi

Dec 9, 2011
If Samsung can't make a battery with 2000mAh + capacity thats no larger than the original 1650mAh dimensions (yet!) then the writings pretty much on the wall when a relatively unknown brand comes out with one claiming to be 2430mAh or whatever. :rolleyes:

I've got the 2000mAh by Sammy, and would have loved it if it was the same size as the original, but thats the trade-off with extra capacity. The only other one i'd consider is the 1900mAh by Ankor i think, which does fit with the original back cover

zokimk79

Jan 8, 2012
Kumanovo
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello to everyone...
For my first post, question :)
Does someone have tested this
Its a good price...

Anker 2 * 1900mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy S II S2 GT-I9100, i9100, Galaxy S II 9100G + Free Anker Multi-purpose USB Travel Charger

try search on Amazon for 20$

i can't post links yet...:)

Joey2o11

May 13, 2011
Hello to everyone...
For my first post, question :)
Does someone have tested this
Its a good price...

Anker 2 * 1900mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy S II S2 GT-I9100, i9100, Galaxy S II 9100G + Free Anker Multi-purpose USB Travel Charger

try search on Amazon for 20$

i can't post links yet...:)

It appears you can't use the search function either.......

Reactions: KUMARANURAGGG

shohid1234

Oct 30, 2009
London
mobiletechblogger.co.uk
Guys, not trying to put a spanner into the works, but in LG new Optimus 4X, they said that they can get 40% more capacity into the same size battery they used for the Optimus 2X. Now if these people used the same battery technology, then you could probably get a 2,310mAh battery without having to increase the size of the SGS2's battery.

Just saying

D3_

Mar 9, 2010
London
So your 205 posts are from answer like this..? Shame for XDA member...
Answer like you should and dont make your post number up if you don't know the answer..

good for you 208 posts...you are so good and helpfull member of xda...
stupid and not lazy for argue with members...

Well it's not as if you (or I) have contributed anything either.
He has a point, if you don't use the search function first then tbh you shouldn't expect an answer. Why should we help someone who doesn't try to help themselves?

zokimk79

Jan 8, 2012
Kumanovo
Xiaomi Poco F3
He has a point, if you don't use the search function first then tbh you shouldn't expect an answer. Why should we help someone who doesn't try to help themselves?

Ok you're right. but he is so cynical ...
instead of two posts nonsense, he was able to post a link
OK, I found what I wanted, thank you for the great help ;)

fits79

So the best solution is to buy the samsung official extended battery for galaxy s2 i9100 mobile phone correct?
How we find out if the battery we want to buy is the extended official samsung battery or fake?

What must write on it to know that it is one official samsung battery?

And the 2000mah samsung battery it need to change the back cover of the samsung galaxy s2 i9100 mobile phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same old nasty cheap batteries. Same sticker on them all, actually 750mAh inside. Avoid.

Will you understand it allready???

But the sticker looks so convincing... i heard it also comes with a free pony ;)
    So your 205 posts are from answer like this..? Shame for XDA member...
    Answer like you should and dont make your post number up if you don't know the answer..

good for you 208 posts...you are so good and helpfull member of xda...
    stupid and not lazy for argue with members...

Dear All,

Ultra-High Capacity Gold Battery for Samsung Galaxy S II - 2430mAh for $20.87 ONLY on Ebay UK Store

http://cgi.ebay.com/2430MAH-HIGH-CA...534?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2eb6332c06

M-B-GOLD-I9100-2430-1.jpg
    M-B-GOLD-I9100-2430-2.jpg

Description
    Manufactured in Japan, this premium ultra-high capacity replacement Gold battery is designed & tested to ensure performance and quality. Engineered from professional cutting-edge Japanese research and development, this premium Gold battery can guarantee quality and safety providing you with the maximum reliability, durability and run-time you need so you never run out of power every time.

Its high-quality flexible connectors offer excellent conductive and anti-corrosive properties extending the use of your phone between charges wherever you go. This brand new battery provides a high capacity of 2430mAh to increase your mobile phone's talk time and allow you to use your phone as long as you need to.

This battery is safe to use, identical in size & shaped to the original manufacturer's batteries and far better value for money. So with an extra battery on hand you can ensure that you never run out of power again!

Features
    Made in Japan
    2 year warranty
    Utra-high capacity battery
    Maximises time between charges
    Delivers superior performance
    Robust & durable battery
    Direct battery replacement
    Stable and safe to use
    No memory effect
    Capacity: 2430mAh

Really Too Good to BE True - Any one tried this battery ??

Wow, the evidence you present is so compelling!

SGSII - PACman v20 - Dorimanx 9.1