Porting Firefox OS to Galaxy Y

Search This thread

Apph3x

Feb 17, 2014
Worcs
Yeah this is my first post ;). Anyways I am looking for a team to go about to port Firefox OS to a Galaxy Y. How would I go about this ? Because I know the Galaxy Y doesn't have a lot of RAM. I've got pretty far so far, however I need a good kernal. So who would like to join my team? BTW I forgot to mention that
Only devices running at least Android 4 (aka Ice Cream Sandwich) are supported. If your device is listed above but running an older version of Android, please update it before doing anything.
so you'll need to bypass that with me ;) OR install a custom ROM like Jelly Blast and Jelly Bread ;)

Last edited:

SMOKERBUNNY

Account currently disabled
Yeah this is my first post ;). Anyways I am looking for a team to go about to port Firefox OS to a Galaxy Y. How would I go about this ? Because I know the Galaxy Y doesn't have a lot of RAM. I've got pretty far so far, however I need a good kernal. So who would like to join my team? BTW I forgot to mention that so you'll need to bypass that with me ;) OR install a custom ROM like Jelly Blast and Jelly Bread ;)

Jelly blast, jelly bread = gingerbread 2.3.6

noob

SMOKERBUNNY

Account currently disabled
On my other acc I was mod ;) Who you calling noob. The base firmware is only for the kernel. Jelly bread uses same kernel

you better answer for another more simple way. firefox can not carry. Reason: do not hold or recovery or stable or actual ics for galaxy y. The only thing you did not hold as mentioned is thewisp ics and whitexp. And sorry for noob questions but when they do so, there are only two options, or very noob to ask something obvious or nose to past that you do not seem to be aware of what you order here. And for my say jelly bread or jelly blast are ics, pfff so noob, and here jelly blast is banned.

Apph3x

Feb 17, 2014
Worcs
I knew, I told u that I was mod! But u can still get it on other forums. Personally i hate it! Yeah ur right bout the wisp and whitexp, however it is possible. You can do it

Howdareme

Jul 26, 2013
I knew, I told u that I was mod! But u can still get it on other forums. Personally i hate it! Yeah ur right bout the wisp and whitexp, however it is possible. You can do it

Ye, you were a mod -.- If you were however just because you "were" a mod doesn't mean you can port a new os to a device nearly 3 years old