[Q] my htc amae with CM10 get restarted on Wellcome screen

Search This thread

s4starb4boy

Jan 29, 2014
Hello to All, I am new to android I've htc Amaze Ruby 4G(Asian)I've successfully unlocked my device's Boot Loader from htcdev Then S-OFF, SuperCID,superSU.zip etc.....Problem is that I've tried to install CM10 and CM10.1 with different recovery CWM and 4EXT it it get installed successfully but when it first reboot in normal Cyanogemmode Animated LOGO Appear and after couple of minute Welcome screen appear saying select Language when I Touch/TAP on Start it gets hang and restart same happen on next boot and so on..I've checked md5sum if my downloaded file is currupt but no it perfect I've also tried it with two well known recoveries..CWM adn 4EXT...Please help me to resolve teh issue I also want to play with Jelly Bean...I've followd well reputed well commented threads on XDA all required info are correct but why my htc Amaze get Hangs on Wellcome screen and get restart....:( its delima for me please help.
Regards,

Muneeb Saeed

Jul 17, 2013
Hafizabad
You should wait for a while before selecting anything after booting up and use 4 ext its the best for our device

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

s4starb4boy

Jan 29, 2014
htc amaze restart in loop after shwoing wellcoem screen

You should wait for a while before selecting anything after booting up and use 4 ext its the best for our device

Yep I've already tried this trick I waited long time but even then it get restarted from wellcome screen and some time when I quicky TAP the start button it go through next screen saying wait a sec... andf then it restarts. and one more experiment to share .....I've tried to install CM10 and CM10.1 without gapps..by this way it starts and show the main screen but when I unlock it and touch any of the app e.g...Apps,Message etc it get hang and after a few second again restarts. and yes I am using 4EXT recovery its awesome Thanks GOD I nandroided my htc I get back on same working condition after every failure attempt. I am wondering if there is any "Hboot" version is invlove in this case???according to my observation and in my case it never change from HBoot-1.92.000 to any new ..... should it be? Please please someone help adn ask if any info required from my side.

Muneeb Saeed

Jul 17, 2013
Hafizabad
Flash the 2 Ph85img first one is 400 kb it will update your bootloader to 1.92.0002 second is available in viper amaze thread that will update your radio and boot loader to the version i mentioned above

Reactions: pbergonzi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash the 2 Ph85img first one is 400 kb it will update your bootloader to 1.92.0002 second is available in viper amaze thread that will update your radio and boot loader to the version i mentioned above