[DISCONTINUED][ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightly Builds for the Samsung Vibrant

Search This thread

c-pimp

Jun 24, 2006
Oswego
FE , great work as always, much appreciated. Is there anyway to fully disable haptic feedback because I still get it on dragging items on home screen and am at a loss to find a solution... also the only problem I have on a clean install of 1st 4.2.1 nightly (and other alpha versions) is that Wi-Fi has good connection then icon disappears then goes to 3g for a couple seconds then Wi-Fi seems to reinitialize and all is good for a bit but Wi-Fi does this often enough for me, I don't currently have a logcat but if you like I can provide one :)

Thanks for all you do.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

paypalbid

Jun 30, 2006
So Cal
Installed 10.1 over cm10 without wiping. Seems fine to me. Flashed 4.2.1 gapps. Cleared clock app cache when booted up. When back to recovery and cleared dalvik cache. Bam! Smooth as ever.

maracuya

Oct 13, 2010
loving this ROM. i've noticed are that at times my 2nd screen icons disappear randomly. Also, i'm missing the weather on the lock screen. Thanks FE!

gdpaull

Jan 23, 2011
This build has been just about flawless for me so far! The ONLY minor issue I have noticed is that if I'm playing music through Poweramp, and then I try opening another program like a game or something that needs to load, the music seems to skip a little bit...I haven't had this issue on previous builds, and it's really not a big deal...but...if anyone has a solution to this, that'd be great. Thanks!

renegadedj

Jan 18, 2008
Whittier, California
This build has been just about flawless for me so far! The ONLY minor issue I have noticed is that if I'm playing music through Poweramp, and then I try opening another program like a game or something that needs to load, the music seems to skip a little bit...I haven't had this issue on previous builds, and it's really not a big deal...but...if anyone has a solution to this, that'd be great. Thanks!

only gripe too! have autokiller set to strict and..... hmmmm there any performance settings on this build? is there a code to do like to enable developer settings?

flapane

Jul 16, 2010
Naples/Dortmund
www.flapane.com
Anybody found a good setting for Background Process Limit?
Trebuchet launcher reboots every time there's a little bit of multitasking operations, I wonder if there's an optimal setting for Vibrant other than "standard limit".
At least it would be nice to have Trebuchet persistently kept in memory, in order to avoid unwanted app reboots.

Last edited:

gdpaull

Jan 23, 2011
only gripe too! have autokiller set to strict and..... hmmmm there any performance settings on this build? is there a code to do like to enable developer settings?

I should have clarified that with the 12/26 first CM10.1 download, the phone was running incredibly well...the 12/27 nightly seemed to be a step back. I may do a full wipe and go back to yesterday's download.

By the way....you still use a task killer???

EDIT: Went back to the 12/26 CM10.1 download...reinstalling apps now...not sure how much is placebo effect and how much is truly a different between the two builds...either way, thank you FE for this awesomeness!

Last edited:

josh2020glacier

Jan 5, 2012
baltimore/md
I'm running 12/27 updated from 12/26 no probs here actually seems to run better 12/26 didn't play games as smooth as 12/27. Thanks F.E.

Edit.....,... Before I went to any 4.2 builds I backed up all my data on system to my sdcard then wipe all my data so I had a completely clean install. Don't know of that helps but its working great for me.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts