Awesome Note app?

Search This thread

stefanjadex

Dec 21, 2006
Hi guys,

The new Galaxy Note 8.0 presented at MWC Barcelona, include the awesome note taking application from iPad called... Awesome Note.

Search on YouTube for a review and you will be amazed what can do this application.

Does anyone extract from the new Rom of the SGN8 and port it to our Note II?
Of course, when the Rom will be leaked...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Reactions: sw6lee

vatk

Apr 14, 2006
Hi guys,

The new Galaxy Note 8.0 presented at MWC Barcelona, include the awesome note taking application from iPad called... Awesome Note.

Search on YouTube for a review and you will be amazed what can do this application.

Yep, the first thing that came to my mind after seeing the new note 8 (apart from a way to add it to my collection whenever available :) ) is to acquire the beloved (from my old ipad) awesome note for android.
Please, someone port it to our note 2. It is my favorite app (any chance to see it in the Samsung apps collection)?

ralphkaz

Nov 9, 2008
Yep, the first thing that came to my mind after seeing the new note 8 (apart from a way to add it to my collection whenever available :) ) is to acquire the beloved (from my old ipad) awesome note for android.
Please, someone port it to our note 2. It is my favorite app (any chance to see it in the Samsung apps collection)?

Once ripped it should work on the S3 as well, right?

Akshaysh

Mar 15, 2012
Hey can you post the link of the video that shows this app?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

boowalley

Mar 24, 2008
Aman to Awesome Note being the best. This is the email that Awesome Note devs sent after begging them for years to make a Android version:

Thank you for your interest in Awesome Note! Dennis here from BRID Support Team.

For now, we have made an application optimized and only available for the Samsung Note 8.0. Future Android release plans have not been made".
Awesome Notes of other devices will be developed in accordance with the plan of the Samsung.
For the requests, please contact Samsung mobile customer support.

Questions or inquiries, please visit our website.
- Support (Troubleshooting / FAQ)
- iPhone, iPad User guide
Check out Awesome Note Tips with latest news.

Hemant

Nov 29, 2004
Aman to Awesome Note being the best. This is the email that Awesome Note devs sent after begging them for years to make a Android version:

Thank you for your interest in Awesome Note! Dennis here from BRID Support Team.

For now, we have made an application optimized and only available for the Samsung Note 8.0. Future Android release plans have not been made".
Awesome Notes of other devices will be developed in accordance with the plan of the Samsung.
For the requests, please contact Samsung mobile customer support.

Questions or inquiries, please visit our website.
- Support (Troubleshooting / FAQ)
- iPhone, iPad User guide
Check out Awesome Note Tips with latest news.

Thanks for the update. If someone could just take out the awesome note apk from the 8.0 rom then i think we should be able to install on our devices. Remember the original Photoshop app which was meant for 10.1 worked beautifully on our devices.

rockky

Oct 2, 2006
chicago
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
In the meantime checkout something that's linked with Evernote and kicks Awesome note's ass!
Amazing Note lol.
I'm a digital note/memo freak and I'll tell you this app backs it up and hits it out of the park.
If you want simplicity (a respectable characteristic), don't go here.
If you don't mind a little little learning curve (most worthwhile things do), check out "Amazing Note".
Still in beta, and in fast development, it's still the most full featured life organizational app for the Samsung Note I've ever seen.

Last edited:

stefanjadex

Dec 21, 2006
Thank you boowalley for the info you shared. So we just have to wait for someone who will be able to rip it from Note 8 and (hopefully) share it with us.

Thank you rockky for the info on Amazing note. It's interesting, I'll try it.

Regards,
Stefan

Reactions: Hemant

vatk

Apr 14, 2006
Guys, I have the same reply from the developer of the app.
Unfortunately they are not planning to release it to the public, so we rest our hopes to rip it from a note 8 rom.
Someone, please... :)

jujuburi

Sep 10, 2011
Is the Note 8 dump/ROM available here on XDA or elsewhere for downloading? I can extract it then. Easy!

'Swyped' from my GT-N7100

vatk

Apr 14, 2006
Is the Note 8 dump/ROM available here on XDA or elsewhere for downloading? I can extract it then. Easy!

'Swyped' from my GT-N7100

Nope, if it was I could also extract it easily, but...
no luck.
I believe it will happen as soon as note 8 comes to the market (and I also plan to buy too)...

stefanjadex

Dec 21, 2006
At least we have a chance, by having someone who can rip it from Note 8.
We'll just have to wait it to appear on the market.

I would like to buy one, also.

vatk

Apr 14, 2006
At least we have a chance, by having someone who can rip it from Note 8.
We'll just have to wait it to appear on the market.

I would like to buy one, also.

I am waiting impatiently for note 8 to come to the market to be able to get our hands on its rom and rip our favorite app.
So let's see when the release of this device will be a reality...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

I guess so, but I'm not sure...

It all depend how fast some developer will get the Note 8.0 and if it's possible to port if for our devices.

Guys, I really want that app!
    I am missing it since I have sold my ios devices!!!
    Come on Sammy, put it on Samsung appstore to buy it...
    Thank you boowalley for the info you shared. So we just have to wait for someone who will be able to rip it from Note 8 and (hopefully) share it with us.

Thank you rockky for the info on Amazing note. It's interesting, I'll try it.

Regards,
    Stefan
    Maybe this is what you are waiting for:

https://hotfile.com/dl/200413811/cc11cb7/AwesomeNote.apk.html

I have just found, not my work.