[MOD][28/1/2014][SM-P602 to SM-P601][Aroma] Enable Phone Calls & Update System

Search This thread

macrostr

Jan 29, 2011
This Mod is for SM-P602 , SM-P602 is 3G Data Only model of Note 10.1 2014.

To update system, modem and kernel just install this update from custom recovery and don't forget to wipe cache/dalvik. Now you can use your tablet as P601.

You need to root access and custom recovery to install mod. Tested on TWRP 2.6.3.3

Update: Full P601XXUBMJB_P601OJVBMK1, PDA, MODEM and KERNEL.

Download P602 Phone Enable & Update Mod

Installer is modified from gcrutchr's work at Link .

Last edited:

naytci

Jun 20, 2010
istanbul
Test etmedim henüz, iki hafta sonra tatile çıkınca uzun uzun ilgilenicem tabletle, eline sağlık şimdiden ;)

Also in English for forum rules:

Good job fellas, that work is good :)

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: bassgitt

peare

May 10, 2006
It is impossible to get it from there. Download resets itself constantly. Is there a better place to get this file?

peare

May 10, 2006
Who was able to download this file? It restarts the download from scratch every 2-3 minutes. I get 4-6 mb/s speed and there is no stop, but cuts the download without resuming.

adaportal

Nov 25, 2012
Ankara

To update system, modem and kernel just install this update from custom recovery and don't forget to wipe cache/dalvik. Now you can use your tablet as P601.

You need to root access and custom recovery to install mod. Tested on TWRP 2.6.3.3

Did anyone actually managed to flash this rom? Tried many times and no luck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Updated with full system and app files/folders from latest original p601 rom . I'll also add new CSC Update for global carrier support.
    Did anyone actually managed to flash this rom? Tried many times and no luck.

You must be on 4.3 to flash this rom, if you do the official kitkat TR update, just flash new xKat rom for p601.
    Test etmedim henüz, iki hafta sonra tatile çıkınca uzun uzun ilgilenicem tabletle, eline sağlık şimdiden ;)

Also in English for forum rules:

Good job fellas, that work is good :)

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app