New OS for Nokia 515 ?

Search This thread

mixlis

May 23, 2011
images

This phone looks quite promising. A.... time machine. The build quality is far better to any smartphone.
i wonder why all new phones should have a touchscreen, since it is a worse user experience...
A minimalistic phone answering the question of why you need battery consuming processors just to make calls and chat on social networks.
The S40 is an old and outdated Os . I Bet you cant do much on 64 mb ram but seems more than enough for me . Maybe the community help developers build a new Os for lightweight phones..:fingers-crossed:

Reactions: seljachina

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images

This phone looks quite promising. A.... time machine. The build quality is far better to any smartphone.
    i wonder why all new phones should have a touchscreen, since it is a worse user experience...
    A minimalistic phone answering the question of why you need battery consuming processors just to make calls and chat on social networks.
    The S40 is an old and outdated Os . I Bet you cant do much on 64 mb ram but seems more than enough for me . Maybe the community help developers build a new Os for lightweight phones..:fingers-crossed: