Gangwars for android

Search This thread

1NfE5T

Mar 6, 2009
Houston
Google Pixel 5a
I searched within android/dream forums and found nothing. So I figured i'd start a new thread about it. Its a cool addicting game called gangwars I found the other day on the market. Its totally addicting. I'm already level 20 on my third day :) so install it, and let's play!

Add me to your gang: 09A09

Btw, if there was a thread on here I'm sorry I missed it, but in my defense I did use the search button before I posted.

tekkitan

May 28, 2009
Cleveland
I can recreate the force close. If i have 2+ people on my invitations list, I click add on the first, then add on the 2nd it will force close. Add all gets around it.

Trying to figure out how to buy a car too. Trying to purchase a Lancer but it says I cannot handle the upkeep of $50. Even though my income is over $10,000/hour... *shrug*

xxmonsterx

May 28, 2009
Does anyone know what level you have to be to gain new jobs? Im level 7 and still doin the same stuff

xxmonsterx

May 28, 2009
I think level 10. You will keep getting more jobs, don't worry.

One thing I am trying to figure out is how a sniper rifle costs as much as an apartment complex :)

Ha yeah, i was reading the gangwars topic over @ androidcommunity and someone else is having the same problem as me... when i go into the fight menu my only option is to "add to hitlist" rather than that + punch and fight.. idk suposedly this game has quite a few bugs..

tekkitan

May 28, 2009
Cleveland
Ha yeah, i was reading the gangwars topic over @ androidcommunity and someone else is having the same problem as me... when i go into the fight menu my only option is to "add to hitlist" rather than that + punch and fight.. idk suposedly this game has quite a few bugs..

that's weird, mine has all three options. i just hate how it won't let me buy a car because i "cant afford the $100 upkeep" even though i am making $40k/hour

xxmonsterx

May 28, 2009
SOLUTION

i just hate how it won't let me buy a car because i "cant afford the $100 upkeep" even though i am making $40k/hour

the soluution for this problem has been found..

1) go to weapons attempt to buy car, get upkeep error
2) go to properties
3) go back to main menu
4) go to weapons and buy your car

should work

tekkitan

May 28, 2009
Cleveland
Okay, I'm level 40+ now. What is the job that requires a boat!? I don't see anywhere to buy a boat or obtain it in any way.