[Q] ATT Note 3 SM-N900A flash to Tmobile

Search This thread

thuythuythuy

Jan 20, 2014
I have an unlocked ATT Note 3 SM-N900A, can I flash it to the Tmobile rom? Do I need to root first? Where can I get the Tmobile rom?
thanks,

siralsmooth

Jan 18, 2012
Chicago, IL
My understanding is that you can flash other note 3 Roms, just not the Canada/Mex/international Roms. Also, with safestrap, no aroma support, so there are limitations. If you flash a vzw/spr/usc rom, there is no way of editing APN settings, however there is a flashable zip floating around loaded with gsm APN settings.

Sent from my Touchpad using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: thuythuythuy

thuythuythuy

Jan 20, 2014
What rom do you recommend for SM-N900a to use for Tmobile?

My understanding is that you can flash other note 3 Roms, just not the Canada/Mex/international Roms. Also, with safestrap, no aroma support, so there are limitations. If you flash a vzw/spr/usc rom, there is no way of editing APN settings, however there is a flashable zip floating around loaded with gsm APN settings.

What rom do you recommend for SM-N900a to use for Tmobile?

siralsmooth

Jan 18, 2012
Chicago, IL
Honestly I can't say. When I had my at&t note3 safestrapped, I only tried xnote. Since switching I've yet to flash any custom roms. I've been waiting for my white phone to arrive for an exchange so I've been patiently waiting to trip my Knox flag and have some fun.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
You never flash a stock ODIN ROM from a different carrier. Only custom ROMs and even some of them can lead to a brick.

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
You cannot flash a T-Mobile stock ROM to an AT&T n900a as the boot loader is locked after 4.3.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.