G1 Dwang Ported Themes v1.17.1 12 Total

Search This thread

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
I really wanted to get some themes up and running for Dwang's build so I decided to start porting some of my favorite themes over to his build. I will port every theme I can and post them in here. Thanks go out to all the original creators of these themes, moonspoon, nebrada, manup, dthadamaja, Opasha, markvarley, jonnybueno, ZilverZurfarn and irrenhaus for advanced launcher which will be included in all of my ports. These guys do absolutely incredible work and we all owe them much for what they do!!! If anyone has a problem with me doing this please let me know and I will take it down, not trying to take away from your work at all just trying to get some options for the people who use dwang's build cause there aren't many at the moment and these are my favorite themes!!! :) Special thanks to alldroid.org

Will take a few minutes to boot so be patient. As usual backup before flashing and even though i test every single one thoroughly flash at your own risk. These will work on versions 1.13 thru 1.17.1

BUUF Theme - Thanks and all credit goes to dthadamaja, one of the best ever!!!

1zyg9hk.png
2d0ynmf.png

Theme

BUUF Super Icon Set

Wallpapers at bottom of post

Plastic Theme by nebrada, amazing theme i use daily all credit goes to him he is quickly becoming one of the best imo.

jikrwl.png
xc4y6o.png
10cqcyg.png

Theme Download

xInvert by the man himself, manup. The very best in the game!!!

2zrqdxd.png
1z2puhf.png

Theme Download

DROID Red Theme by Opasha - Thanks for being so cool about porting it! All credit goes to opasha for this great theme! There are 2 versions 1.0 and 1.2, 1.2 being the newest obviously lol.

nlzo6h.png
2jcgc4y.png

1.0 Version

1.2 Version

Droid Blue 1.0 by Opasha - Once again he was cool enough to let me add this version as well, all credit goes to opasha!!!

2uo3pc7.png

Theme Download

Mélange by ZilverZurfarn, much thanks to him for letting me port his theme over to dwang. All credit goes to him for this very nice theme! His cyanogen version and original thread can be found Here

21agydj.png
1zx6vk0.png
6qwns8.png
23wjvc2.png

Theme Download

Last edited:

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
Droid Pink - All credit goes to Opasha again, 2 great themes that he allowed me to port - Requested

v809yf.png
24e6iqr.png

Theme Download

Markstheme - All the credit for this theme goes to the creator markvarley, a very innovative theme! To get Markstheme for Cyanogen click Here for markvarley's Thread

9u5avb.png

Theme Download

Blackened - Jonnybueno over at alldroid.org did this awesome theme, all credit goes to him. Special thanks to alldroid.org and opasha for giving me the heads up on this theme! Original link and post is Here

xf29ud.png
ogxhxs.jpg
mhpmh5.png
11qpatx.png

Theme Download

Gloss Suite - All credit goes to moonspoon for one of the most popular themes ever, this is a port based off of his original rc33 theme that won the first and only Theme competition. Since this theme is an older one I used a few images and graphics from d750's port from alldroid.org so credit to him for those!

293fzhf.jpg
4q6q9.jpg

Theme Download

Gloss Suite Icons by Tehseano

Last edited:

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
Ice Crystals by jairomeo, an absolutely amazing theme one of the best I've seen since plastic! jairomeo was very kind to let me port this to dwang and all credit goes to him. His thread for cyanogen's and metamorph versions are Here.
Make sure to visit his site Here, he does a ton of theme work for android!
This took awhile to boot for me but be patient it will boot, its a bigger theme so takes awhile.

15gahw.png
4hqwdj.png
2cdh3lc.png
2dgjnew.png

Theme Download

Wallpapers

Vintage War - Another in a long line of amazing themes by manup, this one was an old school rc33 theme that I love, once again all credit goes to the man himself manup!

2w7qy3b.jpg
10fxb4m.jpg

Theme Download

Last edited:

joewhispers

Apr 13, 2009
Thanks

Although the three current themes aren't my cup up tea, I want to thank you for putting in the effort to theme Dwang1.13. Please keep more coming, as it's always nice to have options. If you could port EnochX or do a theme that resembles it, I'd bite. Thank you, sir.

JoelOFH

Sep 25, 2009
Just flashed BUUF. Nice skin, just a little dark for me. :)

Keep up the work! Loving it!

BTW, power bar theming is screwed up. :(

Last edited:

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
I've got the original gloss suite and manup's black & blue theme coming next, still making changes however so may be a few days :D

Last edited:

sykopompos

Recognized Developer
Jun 26, 2008
flithydelphia
I was a nice guy and made a port of my blinded by faith theme right when my theme was first created cause I like to give options to people, also made david port his minus theme over since I saw a good enough amount of people using dwang

Reactions: Ryanmo5

Iman07

Jul 11, 2007
thanks for this. darkstar is coming out for dwang soon. keep on the look out for it.

aff-tar

Oct 18, 2009
After installing BUUF theme, the phone is stuck on "G1" screen.
I've wiped everything, fresh installed Dwang 1.13.

rain_ten

Sep 6, 2009
I tried installing the plastic theme, but it didn't have the advanced launcher. I tried twice, but I'll try re-downloading and flashing again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was a nice guy and made a port of my blinded by faith theme right when my theme was first created cause I like to give options to people, also made david port his minus theme over since I saw a good enough amount of people using dwang