[Q] HELP!!!! Ascend 2 network failure!!

Search This thread
B

brewsterj98

I have a problem. I flashed a Huawei Ascend 2 cyangenmod 10.1 rom on my Huawei u8650 and the flash went fine and the rom works perfectly all except the network from T-Mobile is not recognized.I have searched Google and been through numerous forums and threads and have yet to find the same issue or a solution. Most of the solutions ive seen say to switch CDMA Subscription from NV to Ruim/Sim but when i try that i would select Ruim/Sim but it will just switch back to NV without even trying to switch. I really need help. I can make calls but i cant txt or use my mobile data plan and i cant figure out whats wrong. someone please help, i want to keep android 4.2.1 on here but i want the phone to be able to connect to te network too.

Thanks to all those who help, i greatly appreciate it :)

B

brewsterj98

Some Screenshots of my settings.

I have a problem. I flashed a Huawei Ascend 2 cyangenmod 10.1 rom on my Huawei u8650 and the flash went fine and the rom works perfectly all except the network from T-Mobile is not recognized.I have searched Google and been through numerous forums and threads and have yet to find the same issue or a solution. Most of the solutions ive seen say to switch CDMA Subscription from NV to Ruim/Sim but when i try that i would select Ruim/Sim but it will just switch back to NV without even trying to switch. I really need help. I can make calls but i cant txt or use my mobile data plan and i cant figure out whats wrong. someone please help, i want to keep android 4.2.1 on here but i want the phone to be able to connect to te network too.

Thanks to all those who help, i greatly appreciate it :)

I dont think there is any information i should be worried about putting on here considering its all wrong so i just did some screenshots.

Screenshot_2014-05-27-15-00-47.png

Screenshot_2014-05-27-15-00-32.png

EDIT: I just switched roms :/

Last edited: