Words with friends not working

Search This thread

Got_Nukes

Apr 7, 2012
North Dakota
Anyone else having problems with words with friends? I've uninstalled/reinstalled several times. Cleared data and cache several times. I finally got it to log in with fb and it went to the screen that shows available games, but it always closes after selecting a game. Usually it just closes and gives me the option to report. Worked great on the Prime. Any thoughts?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

timrock

Dec 10, 2010
yeah, its mentioned in the APPS thread. it just doesnt work on this device.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Got_Nukes

MZERIELAV

Jul 14, 2008
I was having the same problem with the app i downloaded from the Google play store. The version from Amazon app store works fine.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Reactions: cvflowe

Alitheia

Dec 26, 2010
I had to rip the apk from my phone. It seems that it's the tablet version that doesn't work ironically.

timrock

Dec 10, 2010
now the thing is, when i download it from amazon, google play tells me theres an update for it. so when i install the update, it goes back to being the messed up version. so i have to uninstall and get it from amazon again. They really need to fix this.

Alitheia

Dec 26, 2010
now the thing is, when i download it from amazon, google play tells me theres an update for it. so when i install the update, it goes back to being the messed up version. so i have to uninstall and get it from amazon again. They really need to fix this.

Yep because Amazon is really giving you the phone version. Google Play wants you to have the tablet version, which I would want to if it worked....

AnakiMana

Aug 24, 2012
Oh good, it's not just me. I installed it, and got notifications from it, but app wouldn't open. I figured they will probably fix the bug or Asus will release JB and it might start working.

SayWhat10

Jun 27, 2010
Miami
www.msn.com
Oh good, it's not just me. I installed it, and got notifications from it, but app wouldn't open. I figured they will probably fix the bug or Asus will release JB and it might start working.

ok correction:

install from store straight from infinity: didnt work
ripped the apk from my phone: it ran, but the cancel/submit buttons obscure my tiles(wouldnt send moves either)
installed from amazon app store: it does work fine from there,thanks for the tip

KTBE1959

Sep 23, 2012
Amazon download WWF not available Australia

ok correction:

install from store straight from infinity: didnt work
ripped the apk from my phone: it ran, but the cancel/submit buttons obscure my tiles(wouldnt send moves either)
installed from amazon app store: it does work fine from there,thanks for the tip

Thanks for this thread but is there any other source other than Amazon, as I am unable to download from there in Australia? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yeah, its mentioned in the APPS thread. it just doesnt work on this device.

I was having the same problem with the app i downloaded from the Google play store. The version from Amazon app store works fine.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    Hey so an update from play market today and now words is working perfectly in my infinity.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2