[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

IDontKnow666

Nov 11, 2012
Singapore
Ok I finaally found the bug the build on goo is good to go. For those of you that care it was this commit from almost a month ago https://github.com/ParanoidAndroid/android_vendor_pa/commit/f175f9edb7d25f11281c4be87961473fc5b1fcc0 i checkout out the gnex repos to do some testing last week, and it end up overwriting the broacom lib library, and due to the way i have my repos set up(dependent on grouper folder) compared to the muppets some libs got copied over some didnt. Sorry it took so long to find. I didnt realize what was happening as our repos didnt change

Downloading it now. WIll report back soon. Thanks aaron.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

OK. Auto rotate is now working. Haven't tested the other issues the others mentioned. But auto rotate is now working. Thanks again Aaron.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

grooltor

Mar 18, 2010
Bologna
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Ok I finaally found the bug the build on goo is good to go. For those of you that care it was this commit from almost a month ago https://github.com/ParanoidAndroid/android_vendor_pa/commit/f175f9edb7d25f11281c4be87961473fc5b1fcc0 i checkout out the gnex repos to do some testing last week, and it end up overwriting the broacom lib library, and due to the way i have my repos set up(dependent on grouper folder) compared to the muppets some libs got copied over some didnt. Sorry it took so long to find. I didnt realize what was happening as our repos didnt change
Just installed newest build, seems everything is working now. Will report if I find something wrong. Good job man! Thank you for your efforts.

Reactions: selectah

androidkid311

Jun 5, 2011
Re: PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 (4.2.1) | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode

Just thought I'd try this.. Really nice. No issues here. Only thing I would like is a data toggle. I haven't seen a 3G that has it... Which is odd to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

grooltor

Mar 18, 2010
Bologna
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Just thought I'd try this.. Really nice. No issues here. Only thing I would like is a data toggle. I haven't seen a 3G that has it... Which is odd to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
There's no sense in using a data toggle, leaving the gsm radio on. You should use airplane mode instead. I'm using JuiceDefender to accomplish this automatically when connected to a WiFi network (or when screen off). Tasker could do the trick as well, it's only a little more complicated to set. Anyway, since we don't have GSM voice service (and probabily we never will), it's raccomended to turn off the GSM radio completely instead of the data service only.

FReaKRaNT

Oct 28, 2012
Toronto

Thanks Aaron. No bugs to report as of yet on this latest build. It figures, this one comes out on the same night as the rollout of 4.2.2.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

aleflocco

May 5, 2012
Milan
Hi,
awesom ROM!
Just a question... How to enter Trebuchet launcher options?
I'm trying to remove some home screens, but I can't find where to do it...

aleflocco

May 5, 2012
Milan

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-12-18-22-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-12-18-22-20.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 237

MarcPo

Dec 30, 2012
TARANTO
Perfect! ... I removed, yesterday, the 3.00 and put back the 2.99 pie4.

Today this new 3:00 works well.

Thank you for your work.

punshkin

Jan 6, 2010
Hey,
There are 2 things i would really like to see in future releases of Paranoid;
one would be a semi-extended desktop, with the control buttons hidden but status bar still visible
the other would be implementation of SMS Ap and Service, which many other ROMs already have

overall this is a very, very good Rom though :D

nuumuun

Jun 10, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6

Hey,
There are 2 things i would really like to see in future releases of Paranoid;
one would be a semi-extended desktop, with the control buttons hidden but status bar still visible
the other would be implementation of SMS Ap and Service, which many other ROMs already have

overall this is a very, very good Rom though :D

wish 1 is already granted. just set the navigation bar size to 0% to use notification bar with pie ;)

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

No luck... Only system settings, menage apps and background.
I activated go launcher ex for a while... Could it be the problem?

try long pressing or double tapping the desktop (i.e. area with no shortcuts). some launchers offer settings links that way. also have a look at the add shortcut menu (after long pressing).

amo66

Nov 8, 2012
AW: PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 (4.2.1) | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode

Where do iset the navigation bar height to 0%?

ava frater
mit der Tilapia versandt

Unthoiz

Feb 12, 2013
Sorry, i am noob on the world of the nexus7, and i installed paranoidandroid on a grouper, but today i have tried to install on a tilapia, i have found that stickusb is not mount automatically.
Is this option avaliable in tilapia?
very thx

Xentar712

Sep 27, 2007
Been fooling with the latest build all day and everything seems to work great. Thanks for fixing the bluetooth icon and mobile signal bars too. Funny how I could live with the lockscreen lockups but those solid icons drove me nuts :)

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Sorry, i am noob on the world of the nexus7, and i installed paranoidandroid on a grouper, but today i have tried to install on a tilapia, i have found that stickusb is not mount automatically.
Is this option avaliable in tilapia?
very thx

Use StickMount from the play store. I just tested it and it works fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts