[Q] No signal in I9505

Search This thread

yotuze

Jan 20, 2014
Hi,

Today something strange happend with my I9505 which is rooted, have custom clean 4.3 rom and I9505XXUEMKE modem.

I had it in my pocket and it started to be very hot at the back, it was so hot that i had to turn it off. Now It only shows "No signal" icon at the bar and I can't do nothing to make it work, I did factory reset and flash new modem. Of course my sim card works OK in other phone and there is a problem with different sim card in my I9505.

Is there something else that I can check? Or sim card reader is just dead?

If sim card reader is dead, how can I get back to my carier (T-Mobile Germany) rom and modem, remove flash counter, unroot and remove CWM?

Because I need to send it to the guarantee :/

Need your help. Thank you.

EDIT:
I've install carier rom and unroot S4, now when I start phone in Download Mode i get something like this:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-9505
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
CSB-CONFIG-LSB: 0x30
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable
eMMC BURST MODE: enabled

Is this ok?

Last edited:

Anubhav Agrawal

Nov 26, 2012
Delhi
Hi,

Today something strange happend with my I9505 which is rooted, have custom clean 4.3 rom and I9505XXUEMKE modem.

I had it in my pocket and it started to be very hot at the back, it was so hot that i had to turn it off. Now It only shows "No signal" icon at the bar and I can't do nothing to make it work, I did factory reset and flash new modem. Of course my sim card works OK in other phone and there is a problem with different sim card in my I9505.

If sim card reader is dead, how can I get back to my carier (T-Mobile Germany) rom and modem, remove flash counter, unroot and remove CWM?

EDIT:
I've install carier rom and unroot S4, now when I start phone in Download Mode i get something like this:

ODIN MODE

Is this ok?

Yup,you are good to go ...

Reactions: yotuze

Namdee

Jan 3, 2011
Wonders custom rom and knox still 0x0?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk

yotuze

Jan 20, 2014
Carrier rom was flashed last, roms before that was knox free. I think that's the case.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

EDIT:

ODIN MODE

Is this ok?

Yup,you are good to go ...