[Q] lg og e970 rom help

Search This thread

harshc510

Mar 9, 2014
Currently using mokee rom 4.4.2
These are getting update every week. I don't know why they giving updates so regularly when I'm facing no problem (so i supposed for every user of mokee 4.4.2 lgog).

I wanna a peaceful and a nice rom for my phone.
Which rom i used flash now?

And what about this. Which one is better with no bugs like network lost wifi gps and on every aspect which one is better. This one http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2538373.

Thanks .need help

luisoman2000

Jul 4, 2012
These are getting update every week. I don't know why they giving updates so regularly when I'm facing no problem (so i supposed for every user of mokee 4.4.2 lgog).

And what about this. Which one is better with no bugs like network lost wifi gps and on every aspect which one is better. This one http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2538373.

Thanks .need help

Depends on preference. I've used several 4.4.2 roms on my og and yet i keep going back to stock(had a few issues with ingress on some of them, others with gaming in general). Beanstalk is a pretty good rom though. I've also heard good things about PA rom. If you wanna try stock, the E975 port has some nice goodies added. Personally i like the snowJB v1.1 jellybean port. The rom may be old but it is rock solid and has good gaming performance.

Reactions: harshc510

harshc510

Mar 9, 2014
Depends on preference. I've used several 4.4.2 roms on my og and yet i keep going back to stock(had a few issues with ingress on some of them, others with gaming in general). Beanstalk is a pretty good rom though. I've also heard good things about PA rom. If you wanna try stock, the E975 port has some nice goodies added. Personally i like the snowJB v1.1 jellybean port. The rom may be old but it is rock solid and has good gaming performance.

Thanks for your reply.:) i have lg og e970. And i wanna stay on 4.4.2 because i don't think any update will be coming from lg? So kindly please guide me which rom i should try and stay on for a long time without any issue and a peaceful daily use. Thanks a lot again sir.

luisoman2000

Jul 4, 2012
Thanks for your reply.:) i have lg og e970. And i wanna stay on 4.4.2 because i don't think any update will be coming from lg? So kindly please guide me which rom i should try and stay on for a long time without any issue and a peaceful daily use. Thanks a lot again sir.

Well, LG will update the OG this summer, but it will probably take a while. In the meantime you oculd stay with mokee without updating, use beanstalk, slimkat, carbon or psx. I liked the performance of psx, it is a very slim rom.

Reactions: harshc510

harshc510

Mar 9, 2014
Well, LG will update the OG this summer, but it will probably take a while. In the meantime you oculd stay with mokee without updating, use beanstalk, slimkat, carbon or psx. I liked the performance of psx, it is a very slim rom.

Thanks you sir :) , you give me a hope for official lg update and make me confuse too by giving lot of choices of rom :D . Thanks again, thanks a lot.

harshc510

Mar 9, 2014

Actually i annoyed from mokee rom, they are giving updates evsry week without providing any changelog. So i thought to move and try other roms, which are stable, with no issue and of course a peaceful experience. Thanks again for your support sir.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks .need help