CLosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

reyradi

Jan 9, 2009
Help with download

is there another link i always get broken download of the only link that its available

Mercys Fallen

Nov 18, 2010
It should be on your internal sd download folder..its a .zip file..after flashing that in recovery and rebooting then go to same folder with your root explorer and find the .apk and install that..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Didn't find that at all on phone I'll try finding the thread on xda?

reyradi

Jan 9, 2009
Clean instalation without problems nice Job fast and clean aroma is really awesome thanks to dev.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda premium

Reactions: dragonesdenano

xdaninja

Aug 16, 2008
i have skydragon v3 installed and i have a question: is there anything in this rom that would automatically restore pictures i delete?

at first i thought it was being synced to a cloud somewhere. i would notice pictures i deleted from the gallery be restored. i do not have dropbox or onedrive, and i'm not using google+. i also checked everywhere i could think of to make sure there was no kind of sync/backup settings on. i was getting pretty paranoid about things getting synced in the background without me knowing.

after using titanium backup to freeze everything with the name sync, backup, media, photo, cloud, and google+ in it, i noticed it was still happening after reboot.

so, as an experiment, i turned on airplane mode, deleted a bunch of pictures from the gallery, and rebooted (with everything i previously mentioned still frozen in TB), and then rebooted

sure enough, all of the pictures i had deleted were restored.

what am i missing? is it something in this rom? or htc/sense? google? i've never experienced this behavior on any other android phone

ty for any help/suggestions

glycopoo

Nov 16, 2007
Is there a specific 3.1 version for tmo users or can we just flash the 3.1 version off of the other main thread?

I'm on 3.1 from the other post. It's pretty stable, but not rock-solid. Still very good though. I'm using on my daily driver. Still waiting on a TMOUS version to come out, missing wifi-calling.

Mercys Fallen

Nov 18, 2010
I'm on 3.1 from the other post. It's pretty stable, but not rock-solid. Still very good though. I'm using on my daily driver. Still waiting on a TMOUS version to come out, missing wifi-calling.

Same ad the fellow above. Hands up with keyboard functions now and again. Battery is nice. Hopefully WiFi calling comes back and better than ever. :D

frankinstyn

Dec 21, 2008
Love this rom...using the Sense 7 version with seemingly no issues.

I cannot seem to enable the t-mobile tethering hack so I can use all the data I pay for. I've tried all the methods mentioned. Any ideas or suggestions?

crayola555

Aug 19, 2010
Well this isn't really related to the rom, but I don't want to make a new thread and just want to ask some of you guys quickly.

Do anyone here got tmobile LTE working on an AT&T branded M8? I've bought an att phone and used a few tmobile based roms (my service is tmobile) and I got everything working except for LTE. So anyone here got it working before, and if so did you change your apn settings?

TechnRom

Oct 18, 2014
GREAT Rom v1. User suggestions would be status bar clock placement and icon colors, power menu option to reboot recovery, lockscreen options to disable status bar pull down and widget options, I disabled blink feed and on reboot it gave constant blink feed error and had to dirty flash. Great Rom and highly recommended.

Mercys Fallen

Nov 18, 2010
Why you close. Makes no sense. Where will more update come from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SkyDragon M8 v 36.0 WWE Tmobile

Changelog

Ported All From v 35.0 to New Tmobile base 4.20.531.4
    Thanks And Credits to 09Ram for Nandroid and Modified Firmware
    Android Lollipop 5.0.1 By HTC and Tmobile
    Updated SD Kernel To 3.1.4 By HolyAngel
    Native Wifi Calling
    Removed Modpack, Still Compatible, may system work different. But Works
    Same Aroma As v 35.0
    Updated HTC Apps
    Updated Gapps
    Updated OEM Apps
    Few More!
    Yeap, I m Back!

Rom Link

Rom Firmware -Flash at Your Own Risk, Not mandatory-

Still Have Sand in My Pockets :p

Let s Start warming up Our M8!
    Don t Forget To Charge First :p

FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK

Modified Tmobile firmware 4.20.531.4

Credits and Thanks To 09Ram for Nandroid and Modified Firmware

Modified Tmobile Lollipop Fimrware

Yeah! We are bringing Wifi Calling Back!:good::cool:
    Today v 6.0

2epetupe.jpg

:D
    2cerhw6.png

SkyDragon M8 v 37.0 Tmobile US
    25-Feb-2014

AndroidFileHost

HTCfanboys

SkyDragon M8 v 40.0 Tmobile US HK

Thanks And Credits to @GraveDigger176

Gdrive

md5 37b6b505800510ee49e1323f345c1283

MEGA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits and Thanks To GraveDigger176 and V1rk For Mirrors:good:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------