[APP][3.2+] App Store Data Tracker
Hello, everyone. I just finished a small and simple app which called app data tracker. It can help developers to track every single app data they
published on 3 major app stores(Google Play, Itune AppStroe, Amazon AppStore) by providing a unified, clean and simple platform to display
analytic data and show them as line chart graphs. This might help developers to monitor their app development progress and make correct
decision for successful business model. This also could be used as a temporary solution before app annie offical android app comes out.
Android version 3.2 or above
Installation & Usage Instruction
1. You can find this app on Google Play by searching with keyword appdatatracker (I will add the apk file in the bottom of this post too).
2. Log in by using your app annie user name and password, you can use regist button to go to app annie web site to complete the
registration if you do not have one yet.
3. If this is your first time of using app annie service, you probably need to make connections of your development account such like
(Google play development account, Itune development account, Amazon development account) to your new created app annie account.
This step need to be done in app annie account management interface.
4. Linking Google play development account could be a little bit tricky because it requires two step verification to grant third party access to its
financial data. You can try the work around method app annie provided by following this link ttp://support.appannie.com/entries/22927167-My-Google-account-is-setup-with-the-2-step-verification-option-Is-it-supported-by-App-Annie-What-is- (please add h back to the ttp for a completed link address)
5. Once completing those connections between development accounts and app annie account, come back to this app and give a try to test
Credits and Thanks
1. jjoe64 -- for providing a easy used and flexible graph library.
2. App Annie -- for its public intelligence analytic api.
3. StackOverflow community -- for great reference and helped me a lot while I encounter programmatic
problems. Thanks a lot!
4. Simbiosys -- for helping me to publish this app on Google Play.
5. All you guys whom spend time to read my post and might download my app and give it a try. Thanks!
Attached Screenshots and File
1. App Gained Revenue Section hasn't been fully tested because I do not have paid app and paid app included connected account to test, so
there is possibility that it is buggy and might not function as expected.
2. I don't have Itune and Amazon development account so apps on those store, so I am not sure those data are getting displayed correctly or