Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

IntelSoftApps

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2011
intelsoftapps.com
EDITED 12/2/2011

NOTE - The Pro version, ICS+, is now a key! You must install ICS Launcher to continue using it. This new system will prevent many errors from occurring, such as "Duplicate Provider Authority"

FINALLY! Here is the latest and greatest update! Not only is it rebuilt, it is redesigned and based off our not-so-far away launcher called Omega.
The latest build brings tons of new settings and advancements. It also received new scrollers so it should be buttery smooth now and not choppy like it was before. lol

Anyways, APK is available on syndicateapps.com and the Android Market.

ICS Launcher V1.4.0.0 - Most stable and most featured packed version released

Market Link - https://market.android.com/details?id=mobi.SyndicateApps.ICSv2&hl=en

I am not allowed to post a link to the paid or pro version because it is against forum rules. So, if you enjoy this launcher please consider donating or purchasing the paid version which includes many new features! :-D

----
Some Screenies

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss8.jpg

----

http://syndicateapps.com/main/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow-Nexus

May 13, 2011
Phoenix
Hey man instead of making new launchers you should make honeycomb launcher better!
But anyway nice work!

----------------------------------------

Device: HTC G2
Rom: MexDroidMod GhostChilli
Kernel: Tiamat v1.1.3
Gingerbread 2.3.5
Themed with UOT Kitchen

IntelSoftApps

Jan 3, 2011
intelsoftapps.com
Hey man instead of making new launchers you should make honeycomb launcher better!
But anyway nice work!

Don't worry. honeycomb launcher is still being worked on. we are actually building a tablet version because many tablet manufacturers want it pre installed on there tabs since they can't get real honeycomb due to the devices not being up to standards. lol.

update this week hopefully! if school doesn't keep me too busy :-/

mulletcutter

Jun 6, 2010
GA
OnePlus 9 Pro
In the running apps: Sms says device not supported, email-gallery-music all force close, and system settings does nothing. When you have the app drawer open and go from portrait to landscape it closes the app drawer and vice versa.
Mytouch4g running latest Miui

ShadedCyan

Dec 10, 2010
It looks really unique!

The only think lacking is the electric blue theme. The icons are a little blurry too.
Force closes on launching from "Running Apps". I dislike the font though.

IntelSoftApps

Jan 3, 2011
intelsoftapps.com
yes, the running apps panel is not done. it is taken out of HCL because I am not sure what the real running apps looks like for Ice cream sandwich. I know the buttons force close for many of you because the package names for all devices are not in there.

after school today I will make an update of it and repost the apk.

treUse

Jan 31, 2011
Looks good :)

The dock background seems kind of unfinished though, as do other things as well such as the multitask button. Just polish it a bit and it'll rock.

Also, change the icon, it looks horrible :p

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

IntelSoftApps

Jan 3, 2011
intelsoftapps.com
Looks good :)

The dock background seems kind of unfinished though, as do other things as well such as the multitask button. Just polish it a bit and it'll rock.

Also, change the icon, it looks horrible :p

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

any suggestions for a new icon? and how do you want the running Apps button polished?

we are taking suggestions for icons. or we will accept icons by anyone too!

Sent from my Nexus One using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

ShadedCyan

Dec 10, 2010
any suggestions for a new icon? and how do you want the running Apps button polished?

we are taking suggestions for icons. or we will accept icons by anyone too!

Sent from my Nexus One using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

You can try the win7 ones. They have circles around icons as well. Might work, although not all may like it.

Take your time :) It's good as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDITED 12/2/2011

NOTE - The Pro version, ICS+, is now a key! You must install ICS Launcher to continue using it. This new system will prevent many errors from occurring, such as "Duplicate Provider Authority"

FINALLY! Here is the latest and greatest update! Not only is it rebuilt, it is redesigned and based off our not-so-far away launcher called Omega.
    The latest build brings tons of new settings and advancements. It also received new scrollers so it should be buttery smooth now and not choppy like it was before. lol

Anyways, APK is available on syndicateapps.com and the Android Market.

ICS Launcher V1.4.0.0 - Most stable and most featured packed version released

Market Link - https://market.android.com/details?id=mobi.SyndicateApps.ICSv2&hl=en

I am not allowed to post a link to the paid or pro version because it is against forum rules. So, if you enjoy this launcher please consider donating or purchasing the paid version which includes many new features! :-D

----
    Some Screenies

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss8.jpg

----

http://syndicateapps.com/main/index.html

Edit: Oke thread is open for now. Keep it nice, iam watching this one close.
    If i see a single wrong post,as in flaming or bashing. Its closed again, so you are all warned.

Greetz Whiskey
    Forum Moderator
    Oke, i will close the thread for now.

Give everybody some time to cool down.

I talked to the OP, and i decide to keep it closed till the dust is lowered a bit. So don't expect updates or tests in the upcoming 12 hours.

We will give it a go tomorrow.

Edit: Oke cleaned all posts. Lets give it a try again.
    And guys, remember: Keep it nice in here please.

Thread is open, and watched :D
    Alright here it basically is... Finally!

Here are some key points. Please note that we will include a lock screen with in the next few days. Haters can hate just like always... ;)

1. Check out the new clock widget!

2. The new wallpapers (many by Taz) under our wallpaper chooser

3. The new updated UI clone

4. And the blue accenting

5. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN, WHINE, GROWL, YELL, SHOUT, SPAM, OR ANYTHING WEIRD LIKE THAT ABOUT THE LAUNCHER. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATED VERSION WITH A LOCK SCREEN AND MORE WITH IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. BY THURSDAY IT SHOULD BE DONE!

I am tired, i have school, no one did my homework, and i have the PSAT on Wednesday... so be kind

AND PLEASE DONT HATE THE GREEN ICONS. MY NEW PHONE IS NOT RUNNING A CUSTOM ROM YET! :D

- Screen Shots -

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss8.jpg

APK ---> http://syndicateapps.com/ICS/V1.2.0.0/ICS_2.4_Launcher.apk
    I feel him but it's been Day #3 & said there was going to be a beta & there isn't the story's keep changing up , i believe him but they do .He has his moms thunderbolt for testing now he don't , he said he'll have it tonight 3 day's in a row still no cigar , just wait he's busy right now , relax .

Honestly, the stories arent changing! I dont have any device to test on. My Nexus S wil be here at 3pm today. Then i will test i and publish tonight. I have working very hard on this uddate and even this whole project for along time.

I appreciate you guys who are pateint and understand why there hasnt been an update due to my broken phone. But some of you are just plain annoying and dont have patience at all.

And reolution, i have spent alot of time messaging you and i have told you why there is no update. So please do not say my stories are changing and i have been stalling fo 3 days. Not my fault...

I can easily not work on this and le it doe or even make it a payed app... But i wont do that caus ei love the project and the support/fans i have. :)