Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

giovanni_97

May 20, 2014
Usa
cutt.ly
Hey guys,

i am looking for a current version of the windows phone version of WhatsApp.

I could not find anything via Google or on XDA, so I would appreciate if someone could pull the whatsapp cab or xap file from his windows phone and make it available here.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I have a Lumia 920, "unlocked".

Last edited:

gipfelgoas

Hey guys,

I could not find anything via Google or on XDA, so I would appreciate if someone could pull the whatsapp cab or xap file from his windows phone and make it available here.

Thanks in advance!

Why do you need the WhatsApp xap file? Getting the files form the SD-card of an installed Version does not make sense as the files are now encrypted (MS is not stupid). I do not know if also apps stored in the internal storage of the phone are encrypted.
Maybe someone with interop / full unlock *could* help you.

What do you mean by "unlocked"?

Reactions: giovanni_97

giovanni_97

May 20, 2014
Usa
cutt.ly
Why do you need the WhatsApp xap file? Getting the files form the SD-card of an installed Version does not make sense as the files are now encrypted (MS is not stupid). I do not know if also apps stored in the internal storage of the phone are encrypted.
Maybe someone with interop / full unlock *could* help you.

What do you mean by "unlocked"?

I don't have a sd-card!
Interop unlocked

Last edited:

fish droid

May 19, 2013
ISMAILIA
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

Microsoft pulled the what's app from the store maybe 3 days ago .. I think due to security bug or something like that and it will be available from next week . Let's wait and see

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

ceesheim

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 11, 2009
No Android Fanboys Please !!!
uploaded the xap but i can't tell if it worked.

the files WMAppPRHeader.xml AND MDILFileList.xml are removed so it normally should work.
if it doesn't work then you Could try to unpack the xap and repack it with your own fav app.

WhatsApp.xap

will only work on interop/capability unlocked phones (so for now only on Samsung Ativ S)
it's using restricted CAPS.

Attachments

• Whatsapp.xap
    7.6 MB · Views: 745
Last edited:

giovanni_97

May 20, 2014
Usa
cutt.ly
uploaded the xap but i can't tell if it worked.

the files WMAppPRHeader.xml AND MDILFileList.xml are removed so it normally should work.
if it doesn't work then you Could try to unpack the xap and repack it with your own fav app.

WhatsApp.xap

will only work on interop/capability unlocked phones (so for now only on Samsung Ativ S)
it's using restricted CAPS.

Error- 0x81030120

TheGardner

Aug 8, 2011
Germany
Tried to deploy this xap (on my Ativ S - unlocked), but got an error message. Problem to show it here is: it's in German!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts