Root LG Optimus G E975 [GUIDE]

Search This thread

korokoro

May 22, 2009
Medan
Take a root guide? Yes, thats why we put them on the internet, to learn and to share.

But I tried before the fiddy619, but it didn't work for my on the E97510B version, maybe it work for the E97510A, I don't know.
But when you edit the file CurrentRoot.bat file and change the line "adb shell touch /sdcard/G_security to"
"adb shell "echo -en \\x0d > /sdcard/G_security" " and save the file and use it, then you can root a E975B version.

everyonee hellpp mee...i already change the note to that and still cant root my phone
it always said uid=2000 and gid=2000
had already been using ZV9-JB-Root and already try delete G_security file in file manager but still no luck..
what have i do wrong?
i have 10B...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally some time ago LG Optimus G E975 was launched in India, and just today it has been rooted. So here is a way to Root LG Optimus G E975. Follow this guide to root LG Optimus G E975.

LG+Optimus+G+E975+Root.jpeg

Guide to root LG Optimus G E975

Root LG Optimus G E975

LG+Optimus+G+E975.jpg

LG Optimus G E975 is an Android Jelly Bean phone with 4.7 inch True HD IPS Plus display. The 1.5GHz quad core processor in tandem with 2GB of RAM gives lightning fast processing speed.

Now, enjoy a rooted LG Optimus G E975 !

LG Optimus G E975 Price In India

LG Optimus G E975 Specs

Yup I´m sure, but it didn´t do the trick:crying:

Did you try any other method before so you maybe have an old G_security file laying on you sdcard?
    Also in the script it says
    adb shell "echo -en \\x0d > /sdcard/G_security"
    And not
    adb shell touch /sdcard/G_security
    so copy pasting is theft in your book?

but you still take fiddy619 root guide and paste it to your blog?

here is a quote:
    Take a root guide? Yes, thats why we put them on the internet, to learn and to share.

But I tried before the fiddy619, but it didn't work for my on the E97510B version, maybe it work for the E97510A, I don't know.
    But when you edit the file CurrentRoot.bat file and change the line "adb shell touch /sdcard/G_security to"
    "adb shell "echo -en \\x0d > /sdcard/G_security" " and save the file and use it, then you can root a E975B version.
    I am on 10a now, if my device get rooted, will root be lost after upgrade to 10b?

Thanks.

The ZVB method in the Sprint forum works on 10b, so just use that if root didn't stick.
    Sv: Root LG Optimus G E975 [GUIDE]

Could you tell me were to find information or a quck guide how to use kdz update and where to download the files?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2010624

[GUIDE] How to UNBRICK your Optimus G - security error, bootloop etc

Sendt fra min LG Optimus G testenhed. #optimusgdk