madnish30

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 22, 2009
New Delhi-India.
awesome looking roms,, great job
a joint venture between you and Tael would be awesome
can i ask one itsy bitsy little thing
any chance you can post that awesome slider seperatly
im kinda of a slider collector and change them daily ..since i have no clue how to make them myself ..tried once and failed lol
Thanks

Actually it was there in the kitchen i have no clue where is it found ! And i edited the twitter FB and GPS icons myself with a little chnages to calender and Home.
You want the EXT i can give you that ?

g0ldb3rg

Jan 7, 2010
Just flashed the dusk themed rom. Man, seriously, WHAT THE HELL?! It's so fast, stable and responsive. Though i have 2 things to say

1) i previously flashed maxsense, you should drop that project. It makes the raphael go slow and, besides, screen wasn't really responsive. I had to tap icons thrice.

2) Your Neon signature can't be used in sigs, it says it's too big. Fix that, i want everyone to know that i'm using your rom :D

madnish30

Apr 22, 2009
New Delhi-India.
Just flashed the dusk themed rom. Man, seriously, WHAT THE HELL?! It's so fast, stable and responsive. Though i have 2 things to say

1) i previously flashed maxsense, you should drop that project. It makes the raphael go slow and, besides, screen wasn't really responsive. I had to tap icons thrice.

2) Your Neon signature can't be used in sigs, it says it's too big. Fix that, i want everyone to know that i'm using your rom :D

Hey man thanks, i know maxsense is slow.. even i don't like it really or prefer it but someguys do.
And its not only my ROM which is slow with maxsense i have tried NRGZ Maxsense ROM similar speeds.

Hey for the signature just copy this code into your signature:

[<REMOVE THIS SPACE AND BRACKETS>URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=7850173"][IM<REMOVE THIS SPACE AND BRACKETS>G]http://nishneonrom.googlecode.com/files/Neon%20signature..png[/IMG][/URL]

dermann

Sep 17, 2008

i thought the same thing when i first flash dusk... but then i changed the pagepool to 24, and now it flies!!! :)

maybe try that, if you haven't yet.

secc123

Aug 19, 2009
slider

awesome looking roms,, great job
a joint venture between you and Tael would be awesome
can i ask one itsy bitsy little thing
any chance you can post that awesome slider seperatly
im kinda of a slider collector and change them daily ..since i have no clue how to make them myself ..tried once and failed lol
Thanks

Hey Kameirus, the slider came from my kitchen - its made by sodycc and you can find the cab version here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=614084
I have used a lot of sliders also but i love this one!

Secc

g0ldb3rg

Jan 7, 2010
i thought the same thing when i first flash dusk... but then i changed the pagepool to 24, and now it flies!!! :)

maybe try that, if you haven't yet.

How do i change pagepool to 24?

Madnish, i pretty much already know that maxsense makes our raphael damn slow, that's why i said you should drop the project ;)

madnish30

Apr 22, 2009
New Delhi-India.
yeah i noticed that the first time i flashed you rom, and i was like "what is it? lol dunno, imma flash anyway". Now i realized XD hahahahaha

Anyway madnish, your pagepool is 10 by default, is it safe to change it to 24?

Hey ! Thanks alot for being the first one to put up that signature :D
You will certaily get download links by PM before others in simple words welcome to the BETA Test team :)

Regarding your question The Pagepool can not be harmful in anyway it can just slow down or fasten the ROM, its playing with memory allotment.
So experiment but yeah don't take it to too low or too high.

Do let me know the numbers working the best :)

kodhyok

Jul 22, 2010
just want to ask, i've instaled dusk rom but when i've try to arrange my home screen tabs it look like this
how i suppose to fix this...???

g0ldb3rg

Jan 7, 2010
Hey ! Thanks alot for being the first one to put up that signature :D
You will certaily get download links by PM before others in simple words welcome to the BETA Test team :)

Regarding your question The Pagepool can not be harmful in anyway it can just slow down or fasten the ROM, its playing with memory allotment.
So experiment but yeah don't take it to too low or too high.

Do let me know the numbers working the best :)

i'll try the pagepool to 24 like that guy earlier said (sorry if i don't remember your name, lol)

thanks for the opportunity to try out new roms through pm, i will gladly do that ;)

just want to ask, i've instaled dusk rom but when i've try to arrange my home screen tabs it look like this
how i suppose to fix this...???

i noticed that too, but i didn't really mind having all those tabs. There should be a way around, but actually im still looking into it

secc123

Aug 19, 2009
i'll try the pagepool to 24 like that guy earlier said (sorry if i don't remember your name, lol)

thanks for the opportunity to try out new roms through pm, i will gladly do that ;)

i noticed that too, but i didn't really mind having all those tabs. There should be a way around, but actually im still looking into it

Thats caused by a file being over-written during cooking which sets the Manila tabs. I've never done it manually but i (think) you may be able to just add the missing tabs to the registry and reset. You will need to know the proper tab names.
Here is the key to change:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\Configuration\14]
"Title"="[[IDS_PEOPLEBROWSER_CALLHISTORYALLTITLE]]"
"PageName"="Manila://peopleCallHistory.page"
"Enable"=dword:00000001

the \\configuration\14 is from my ROM, yours may be different, basically each tab has a \\configuration\NUMBER (1,2,3 etc)

Secc

g0ldb3rg

Jan 7, 2010
just flashed your rom with pagepool changed to 24. It looks kinda faster, loading stuffs and responsivity. I would consider changing it in all of your rom :p

madnish30

Apr 22, 2009
New Delhi-India.

I'm On A Leave For 25 Days Starting Today 3/9/2010 So Updates Now Only When I'm Back, If you have any issues just post on the thread someone will surely help you. Any Suggestions feedback welcome, I promise new manila + new Builds once i return and a new surprise version too :)
Thanks we have hit 1000+ downloads Thank you :)
Be Right Back :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screenshots:

Basic:

welcomehead192.png
    runccdefaultbg480640.jpg
    screenshot2ydv.png

Portrait:

screenshot1ab.png
    screenshot2w.png
    screenshot3rz.png
    screenshot4s.png
    screenshot5py.png
    screenshot6m.png
    screenshot7y.png
    screenshot9v.png
    screenshot4t.png
    screenshot11f.png
    screenshot12j.png
    screenshot13pd.png
    screenshot14t.png

Landscape:

screenshot6y.png
    screenshot17d.png
    screenshot18r.png
    screenshot19x.png
    screenshot20r.png
    FAQ & TIPS

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR GSM HTC TOUCH PRO/ HTC FUZE NOT FOR CDMA DEVICES.

How to flash?

1. Please read and understand Flashing your First GSM Raphael Rom (For Noobs) Guide before starting to flash your Touch Pro. Follows the instruction on how to flash the Hard-SPL package (once only).
    2. Download and extract The Neon ROM using WinRAR/7z.
    3. Run RaphaelWrapper.exe to begin the flashing process.
    5. After the first boot, do hard reset.
    6. Please be patient while the custom work is being done.
    7. Please be patient manila is a heavy UI and takes time to boot on our old devices.
    8. All set, sitback and Enjoy.

Tips/Questions

[Q:Sense Clock] Everytime I go to Sense home, Clock is changed to another time and flips to correct time. What' the problem?
    [A] It's not a bug or problem. It's HTC Sense effect of home tab. Don't worry about it! If you don't like it, You can disable it. Read Here.

[Q:Sense Messaging] When I'm reading a message in Messages tab, I can't go back to Sense. Actually there's no back button. What should I do?
    [A] It's because of incomplete HTC Sense port. Use End Key to go back to Sense Home Tab Or Slide The Icon To Another Tab ( Contact or Call History) And then press back.

[KEYBOARD LAYOUT] Default keyboard layout is set for HTC Touch Pro. If you have AT&T Fuze, switch your layout using ProFuze KB settings and soft reset you device. Keyboard Selector app is located in "Start Menu > Tools >Tweaks> ProFuze KB settings"

[DEAD BOOT] Sometimes maybe boot process stop or first boot customization hang without any progresses. This is not related to ROM bugs, it happens sometimes because of some reasons. If that happened to you, just Hard Reset your device and try again.

[COMPATIBLE DEVICES] This ROM is compatible with GSM Raphael only. If your device is HTC Touch Pro or AT&T Fuze, you can use it. Other device (such as Sprint Touch Pro) cannot use this because this ROM doesn't support CDMA.

[AFTER FLASH] It's highly recommended to do a Hard Reset just right after flashing NBH file to the device.

[AFTER FLASH] Please don't change your theme to "cook" ( its there in the Theme Menu ) as that is the pre cooked theme with XDA_UC package; just ignore it.

[USING GPS TAB] if you use the GPS tab and use it with an additional maps application, then point your tabs setting to your app. By tweaking the follwing Regs ( using PHMRegEdit found in Tools )
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
    "BL_GPS_TomTom_Path"="\\Internal Storage\\Program Files\\Navigator\\Tomtom Navigator.exe"
    Point it to your locati0on of maps and it will work fine. It goes for TomTom Googlemaps or iGO if you use those apps.

[IF YOU WANT IE BACK]just check this reg key:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\ EFBROWSER]
    "0"="Opera Browser"
    "1"=""\\Program Files\\Opera Mobile 10\\Opera10-armv4i.exe""
    "3"=dword:00000000
    "2"=dword:00000001

Change '0' to Internet explorer and '1' to \\iexplore.exe then reset the phone and it should be working then.

[IF YOU FIND THE HTC DIALER BUGGY] - Sometimes the HTC dialer can be buggy in the titanium version ( it may show up a scroll bar or hide the End Keys - that is because the dialer has been ported to VGA from WVGA.
    Anyways to get rid of the HTC dialer you can install this CAB Disable HTC Dialer.

[IF YOU FIND THE AUDIO TOO LOUD] - that is because i have set the AudioPara to the highest level, i personally find Raphael Speaker very silent, but if you want normal sound levels install this CAB here to restore default Volume levels View attachment AudioParaOrig.cab

If You Use Neon ROM Please Use This In Your Signature:
    Neon%20signature..png

You Can Download It here You Can Even Straight Away Copy This link http://nishneonrom.googlecode.com/files/Neon signature..png Into Your Signature After Selecting Attach Image Option.

If You Find Any Bug:
    Please Post On The Thread, And I will Try And Rectify It As Soon As possible.

If You Don't Like My ROM:
    Please keep your comments to yourself, only constructive criticism.suggestions are welcome; any sort of flaming will not b tolerated and you may be sent on a vacation from XDA if you flame on this thread.

If You Like My ROM:
    I'm very Happy That you like my ROM, Please post a thank you on the thread; that will motivate me to give you guys better next time, remember i have put in countless hours in getting this ROM together. And I don't want any donation.

Thank You And Credits:

This ROM is not only my work, but i have used works of many others and they do deserve more than a thanks:

Code:
    [LIST]
    [*][B] Me ♥ My [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2894553"]cupcake2301[/URL], Thank you for the patience :). [/B]
    [*][B]jmckeejr[/B] - he is my inspiration, he is the one who got me into cooking, this ROM is dedicated to his Chrome ROM series.
    [*]SchnitzelBrain - when i was a n00b, he was the one who answered all my foolish questions.
    [*]Secc123 - he also answered my countless stupid questions.
    [*]Captain_Throwback - he is my mentor, and the one who cooked the first Cutom ROM i ever flashed in my life, thanks Captain T.
    [*]Programmatix - he has also helped me in many places, and i love his simple and clean Exquesite ROM series & ofcourse for the VGA port.
    [*]Amarullz - he has been great to me, always helped me around.
    [*]etoy - he has answered and solved many of my manila related bugs, and ofcourse ported many manila packages.
    [*]NRGZ28 - he tought me to be not like a spoon fed baby, but like a chef who finds his own solution, hats off to you master chef. ( I borrowed your Download buttons, hope its ok. )
    [*]Farmer Ted - he is a gem of a cook 
    [*]Wacky.banana - a very supportive friend/ co-mod.
    [*]Hilaireg - for many of his contributions on the Raph section.
    [*]Noonski - for his kitchen, it is perfectly compact.
    [*]Tael - I love your ROM, and thank you for making those build Rollups ( also i copied a bit of your FAQ.)
    [*]Dinik - for allowing me to use his wonderful [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=681743"]work[/URL] which is the backbone of my ROMs looks.
    [*]kurt-willems - for allowing me to use his Manila Mods ( [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=674378&highlight=DINIK+Slider+Selection"]click[/URL] they make my ROM look better.
    [*]tacchan23 - i have edited and used his work [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=617671"]click[/URL] which enhance my ROMs looks.
    [*]co0kie monster - for creating and letting me use the Co0kie Home tab.
    [*]maxcy - for creating MaxSense UI.
    [*]Da_G - for providing cooking tools and Rollups of Builds.
    [*]jaguaralani - for the beautiful weather graphics.
    [*]hubie - for his awesome weather theme, which i have tweaked abit.
    [*]CRACING - my friend and a fellow chef.
    [*]NATF - His ROMs were great, and he is one heck of a MOD.
    [*]Timmymarsh - The other side of you is awesome !
    [*]grzegorz10  - for creating the beautiful Dusk theme.
    [*]All the developers whose apps/games/tweaks i have used.
    [*]XDA-Developers - All the wonderful MODs and Admins of XDA.
    [/LIST]
    [CENTER]
    [I][COLOR="Red"]
    *If I have not mentioned anyone who has contributed towards this ROM,
     or whose work i have used and have not mentioned here,
     i sincerely am sorry it was a mistake; please PM me and i will fix it immediately.[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR="Navy"]
    Downloads:
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    • Neon Manila
      DOWNLOAD [ONLINE]

• CHT
      DOWNLOAD [ONLINE]
      * I have not set any default landscape background, please do it as per as your wish go to set wallpaper and chose the one you want.

• Dusk Themed Manila
      DOWNLOAD [ONLINE]

• MaxSense
      DOWNLOAD [ONLINE]
      * I have not set any left soft key please go to settings and do so as per your needs.

• Titanium Only
      DOWNLOAD [ONLINE]
      * As this ROM is light and clean, it does not have HTC packages, however if you want to add the much liked USB to PC package for easy connectivity go Here.

• If You Don't Like HTC Messeging Client - Install Zenyee HTC Messeging Disable CAB and do a soft reset.
    • If You Want PIM Backup - Just Download This. It is an .exe so just put it somewhere on your phone and use it.
    • If You Want Advance Config Tool - Downlaod It From Here And Install It.

WARNING: PLEASE DON'T CREATE ANY MIRRORS, I WILL UPLOAD IT TO MULTIPLE HOST SITES. FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY HOST YOU WANT.

* Please Read FAQ/Tips And Do A Search Before Posting A Question.

DISCLAIMER: In a highly unlikely situation, I, Any Moderators, Administrators or members of XDA-Developers.com are NOT responsible for any damage/issues caused to your phone or you.

For Latest Updates, And A Bit Of Chit-Chat:

@acidglory : that issue has nothing to do with the ROM or the device, it is twitter wih changed some security rules - and HTC updates it only in newer sense versions which have not been ported to our device.
    Sorry about that, can't help you there. Just turn off the twitter tab I suggest.