(req) Galaxy tab 3 kids UI

Search This thread

STILLHERE153

Aug 10, 2012
New York
Those all suck my 4 yr old just comes running to me to fix it when she gets stuck
I'll be purchasing the tab3kids later this week I'll dig through the installed apps I am sure its a launcher ie like the kindle fire
If not ill try amd root it and post the rom for those with standard 7.0 tab 3

Reactions: Quickvic30

Quickvic30

Feb 28, 2013
Galaxy
Those all suck my 4 yr old just comes running to me to fix it when she gets stuck
I'll be purchasing the tab3kids later this week I'll dig through the installed apps I am sure its a launcher ie like the kindle fire
If not ill try amd root it and post the rom for those with standard 7.0 tab 3

That would be great if you could post the kids launcher APK. My buddy just bought a tab 3 for his daughter and then tonight he seen the tab 3 kids and he was kind of bummed out about buying he regular one for her. I told him we'll be able to turn that into a kids tab and we'll be able to retain the stock TW launcher also.

STILLHERE153

Aug 10, 2012
New York
That would be great if you could post the kids launcher APK. My buddy just bought a tab 3 for his daughter and then tonight he seen the tab 3 kids and he was kind of bummed out about buying he regular one for her. I told him we'll be able to turn that into a kids tab and we'll be able to retain the stock TW launcher also.

will do, I do see the plain white tab 3 7.0 retails for at or around 150, I am holding out for the blackfriday and cybermonday price cuts, if the price cuts don't happen I am just going to buy it remove the UI and exchange it for the standard

unw1re

Dec 5, 2013
Any luck with the kids rom on regular tab?

Has anyone tried installing the kids firmware onto the regular Galaxy Tab 7? I'm in a similar position where I bought the regular version and would love to convert it to the kids version.

Any tips/tutorial links on how to go about this would be much appreciated as well, as I'm an Android newbie. :)

Thanks!

cruse2382

Oct 29, 2010
Has anyone tried installing the kids firmware onto the regular Galaxy Tab 7? I'm in a similar position where I bought the regular version and would love to convert it to the kids version.

Any tips/tutorial links on how to go about this would be much appreciated as well, as I'm an Android newbie. :)

Thanks!

if your talking about the tab 3 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2548241

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

ive extracted the file from here and found all the kids mode .apks and odex files but have no idea where to go from there

bryantwc1

Jul 11, 2012
I would be interested in this too. Bought two Tab 2 10" for $60 each. One for me and one for the kid. The Tab 3 Kids UI is smooth. Apps in the play store don't compare.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nasheich Xfiles

Aug 13, 2012
Free York
www.nasheich-xfiles.blogspot.com
Last edited:

papampi

Nov 4, 2011
Tehran
www.superpart.com
check this out :
Kid Mode: Free Games + Lock