twrp install cm11 zip fail

Search This thread

Jason2014

Feb 15, 2014
I plan to upgrade my tf300t to cm11. But now i met some problem

my tf300t is using 4.2.1, and bootloader is ww_epad-110.6.1.27.5

first i unlock the device, then i fastboot twrp v2.6.3.0 in it(I tried several versions, twrp or recovery, but all of those couldn't read internal memory or ext sd card. only this version is ok)

then i wipe data and made it factory reset

finally i choose cm11 to install, and then it told that error flashing zip

and now when i boot the device, it won't go to the android system but go to twrp by itself :eek:

what should i do now? should i root it before i install cm11? :crying:

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
CWM

I plan to upgrade my tf300t to cm11. But now i met some problem

my tf300t is using 4.2.1, and bootloader is ww_epad-110.6.1.27.5

first i unlock the device, then i fastboot twrp v2.6.3.0 in it(I tried several versions, twrp or recovery, but all of those couldn't read internal memory or ext sd card. only this version is ok)

then i wipe data and made it factory reset

finally i choose cm11 to install, and then it told that error flashing zip

and now when i boot the device, it won't go to the android system but go to twrp by itself :eek:

what should i do now? should i root it before i install cm11? :crying:

How did you do a factory reset??? From twrp??

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

I think I see whats going on here.. I need a little more info... So you cant mount anything from twrp... and it just boot into twrp every time??? Can you get to your bootloader screen?? Can your PC see your devices in fastboot... What is the OS of you PC

Last edited:

Jason2014

Feb 15, 2014
ok now

How did you do a factory reset??? From twrp??

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

I think I see whats going on here.. I need a little more info... So you cant mount anything from twrp... and it just boot into twrp every time??? Can you get to your bootloader screen?? Can your PC see your devices in fastboot... What is the OS of you PC

thank you.

it's ok when change a new recovery:good: