(28 November 2010) iDialer v0.54 - Open Source edition

Search This thread

supbro

Aug 10, 2007
San Diego, CA
dgmltn.com
I got it working and it's really good but when I do following, select the dialer, can't remember the number I want to dial and want to jump for example to the favorites your app always refers back to the last used function of iContact. In the case when you started iContact and go straight to the dialer and further to the favorites it always will jump to the phone book. Is it possible that you don't remember the last used function and go to the selected one?

Are you by chance using an old version of iContact, or Burt's or Ender's edition? Try it with the latest version of iContact.

supbro

Aug 10, 2007
San Diego, CA
dgmltn.com

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
Awesome. Guess my own Dialer program is a bit pointless now!

Couple of features would be good:
SpeedDial (with some form of disable)
Changeable number format
A few other things... I may PM you with them

nir36

Retired Moderator
Dec 5, 2007
Jerusalem
www.sq-web.com
I still don't understand.. will it not work with burt's edition? when you run iDialer it works really great, but it doesn't work THROUGH iContact.. when you click favourites and then the dialer again it will open the regular dialer.. not iDialer.

Drybonz

Sep 20, 2008
Very awesome! Thanks!

Will be so great if it can completely replace the windows default dialer.

Black or grey to replace the blue-ish tones would look nice with a Diamond.

nir36

Retired Moderator
Dec 5, 2007
Jerusalem
www.sq-web.com
Very awesome! Thanks!

Will be so great if it can completely replace the windows default dialer.

Black or grey to replace the blue-ish tones would look nice with a Diamond.

there are many dialers out there.. one of them looks almost EXACTLY like this one. you can replace your default one. this isn't meant to replace your default one but to supply a dialer for iContact (to my understanding)

WIzard200x

Jan 9, 2008
HTC Leo
Moto G
This is really nice :)

great addition to your I-contact version, supbro

One thing though, apart from the earlier mentioned smartdail, videocall and so on.. The hardware button mapping doesn't seem to install right. ie. when I hit my phone button it still comes up with the original dialer skin.

Looking forward to the integrated version... Great work, bro

Keland44

Jun 9, 2006
Cali
There are ways to have grandcentral dial non-contact numbers. Look up Grand Central Click to Call extension for Firefox (http://thatsmith.com/2008/06/grandcentral-addon-for-firefox/) to see one example.

i've been using this plugin and i would have to say it works really well it auto highlights all the numbers on the webpage that i'm on i assigned it to my work number since it's a landline if this could work with idialer that would be great i wonder if the guy released his source code so it could be reworked
i can also do this with my callwave account pick a number from my address book and get it to mimic my cell number but call from my work number

Last edited:

supbro

Aug 10, 2007
San Diego, CA
dgmltn.com
i've been using this plugin and i would have to say it works really well it auto highlights all the numbers on the webpage that i'm on i assigned it to my work number since it's a landline if this could work with idialer that would be great i wonder if the guy released his source code so it could be reworked
i can also do this with my callwave account pick a number from my address book and get it to mimic my sell number but call from my work number

I have GrandCentral dialing working in my development version. I just need to finish the UI.

Top Liked Posts