[ROM][4.2.2][MIUI][OTA] MIUIv5 MMX A110 4.8.29

Search This thread

5ud0

MIUI for Micromax A110

Features

* Ported ZTE V970
* 200+ free space on rom most of the times. I even got 263 mb free ram after days of usage :)
*IEverything is working right out of the box.But some scripts are not supported and are anyway resulting in lag.So I am not responsible for any such
* Pure Audio built in
* Tweaks added for Smoothness
* Battery tweaks added
* 3G toggle Added
* I suggest not to add additional tweaks other than mentioned as it will create conflicts with scrips already included and other problems will appear.

Flash Instructions

1. Factory Reset
  2. Install Rom
  3. Reboot

Additional Tweaks

- For Boosting up the Audio,Use Engineering mode from Stock Settings and go over to audio tab increase the normal and loudspeakers setting to 150
- Use pimp my rom to get the maximum entropy to get smooth UI.Use Pimp my rom only to increase entropy.
- Use Swap patch for more free ram
-Rom is already tweaked to the max.At times I even got 268mb free ram :D :good:

BUGS

1. Cam Closes In Video Mode if advanced settings is selected JB Out of The Box Devices
  2. Torch from home is not working.[USE Mi Tool and set Long press Menu for Torch ;)]
  3. If any toggles are not working,then the init.d scripts are causing the problem.Remove all init.d scripts and use swap scripts only.that should solve the problem.

Downloads

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

OTA UPDATES

Update Instructions

1. Every Week After ZTE is updated.Updater App will ask to download OTA Update
  2. Download the Update and Open the Updater Script
  3. find line assert(apply_patch_check("/system/build.prop and Comment it out
  4. Save the modified Updater Script and Flash it through Recovery
  5. Wipe Dalvik Cache and Fix Permissions
  6. Reboot.

ScreenShots

Last edited:

srinath2912

Jan 12, 2012
Tirupati, A.P
Nice ...good work..
And after long usage (about a week) miui will become so laggy .....what scripts have you included in ROM and
waiting for future builds ,stable and continuous OTA support

Sent from my NeXus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

5ud0

Nice ...good work..
And after long usage (about a week) miui will become so laggy .....what scripts have you included in ROM and
waiting for future builds ,stable and continuous OTA support

Sent from my NeXus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah...I have been using the rom from about a week and installed many apps but still it has 200+ free memory.You can also use zepplin Supercharger on it for some performance and seeder or pimp my rom for increasing the entropy.

Regarding OTA updates, I still have to look in to that and I'll see what I can do with this weeks update.

Glad you like it.thank you :)

Reactions: srinath2912

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T
Nice work buddy keep it up :) guys who all have installed the rom pls give a full thorough feedback regarding performance & bugs n ya gamin too pls?

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T
Yeah...I have been using the rom from about a week and installed many apps but still it has 200+ free memory.You can also use zepplin Supercharger on it for some performance and seeder or pimp my rom for increasing the entropy.

Regarding OTA updates, I still have to look in to that and I'll see what I can do with this weeks update.

Glad you like it.thank you :)

Bro is there option to set first sim or both sim to gsm & wcdma? As it was not there in previous miui roms? & till when will u fix wifi prob?
Ps. If u dont mind take the help of any senior developer and make it bugless rom pls? :)

5ud0

Bro is there option to set first sim or both sim to gsm & wcdma? As it was not there in previous miui roms? & till when will u fix wifi prob?
Ps. If u dont mind take the help of any senior developer and make it bugless rom pls? :)

Hey Bro,

I suppose there is an option for choosing the first sim as gms & wcdma in engineering mode.regarding wifi,I am having that problem with the bugless rom by other developers also..So,I am thinking may be any body could test it for me :)

Reactions: rajeshdoot

srinath2912

Jan 12, 2012
Tirupati, A.P
Nice work buddy. Keep it up. :)

nice try by 5UD0 but has some issues like
1.sd card mount problems after usb mount
2.wifi and BT and GPS toggles not working sometimes had to reboot ..
3.cam professional mode FC
4.opening facebook app hangs phone
5. 3G option missing but works in Engg mode
Tried project mod boost works well with MIUI but same problems as above
other than nice rom but we miss MIUI updates from @Akhilendra Gadde (you)
and 4.4.4 update is not released till now...and waiting for non-stop MIUI updates from both of You...:D

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
and 4.4.4 update is not released till now...and waiting for non-stop MIUI updates from both of You...:D

Dont worry about updates from my side. I will release it when it out ;)

5ud0

Hi Srinath,
1 I have changed some files in the new port and hopefully the sdcard one would be fixed I suppose.
2 I have no knowledge of how to fix the toggle issue.They worked fine in the starting some boots and stopped working after wipe cache or fixing permissions after some boots.
3 Cam is working for me in professional mode too.but video is FC.I have jb out of the box.video is not working for me with any rom.So I thought that is a kernel problem
4 I have added tweaks,now their should be some significant improvement in performance.

Reactions: srinath2912

shaikh956

Dec 4, 2012
is there any update releasing because OTA update link is not working so still i'll get updates on mobile?
and WIFI, Bluetooth and GPS toggle issue is there or not, please confirm.

5ud0

is there any update releasing because OTA update link is not working so still i'll get updates on mobile?
and WIFI, Bluetooth and GPS toggle issue is there or not, please confirm.

Hi,

You will get updates on the mobile and the zip downloaded has to be tweaked as stated in post #1 to make it flash.

Regarding the toggles,Every toggle is working flawlessly.

In the initial setup for Wifi, one has to install V6 SuperCharger and do Super Clean from the options in script to make it work.

Reactions: shaikh956

shaikh956

Dec 4, 2012
Hi,

You will get updates on the mobile and the zip downloaded has to be tweaked as stated in post #1 to make it flash.

Regarding the toggles,Every toggle is working flawlessly.

In the initial setup for Wifi, one has to install V6 SuperCharger and do Super Clean from the options in script to make it work.
can you please share steps how to install V6 SuperCharger and do Super Clean bcoz i m new user.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MIUI for Micromax A110

Features

* Ported ZTE V970
    * 200+ free space on rom most of the times. I even got 263 mb free ram after days of usage :)
    *IEverything is working right out of the box.But some scripts are not supported and are anyway resulting in lag.So I am not responsible for any such
    * Pure Audio built in
    * Battery tweaks added
    * 3G toggle Added
    * I suggest not to add additional tweaks other than mentioned as it will create conflicts with scrips already included and other problems will appear.

Flash Instructions

1. Factory Reset
    2. Install Rom
    3. Reboot

Additional Tweaks

- For Boosting up the Audio,Use Engineering mode from Stock Settings and go over to audio tab increase the normal and loudspeakers setting to 150
    - Use pimp my rom to get the maximum entropy to get smooth UI.Use Pimp my rom only to increase entropy.

BUGS

1. Cam Closes In Video Mode if advanced settings is selected JB Out of The Box Devices
    2. Torch from home is not working.[USE Mi Tool and set Long press Menu for Torch ;)]
    3. If any toggles are not working,then the init.d scripts are causing the problem.Remove all init.d scripts and use swap scripts only.that should solve the problem.

Downloads

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

OTA UPDATES

Update Instructions

6. Reboot.

ScreenShots

Screenshots

screenshots :

Regarding showing ZTE v970 in about phone,I forgot to change the name in build.prop that is all.

ScreenShots link
    New Version 4.5.16 and Every Damn Thing Works

MIUI for Micromax A110

Features

* Ported ZTE V970
    * Pure Audio built in
    * Battery tweaks added
    * 3G toggle Added

Flash Instructions

1. Factory Reset
    2. Install Rom
    3. Flash Any Kernel for 4.2.2
    4. Reboot

Additional Tweaks

- Use pimp my rom to get the maximum entropy to get smooth UI.Use Pimp my rom only to increase entropy.dont add all the tweaks.

BUGS

Downloads
    MIUI 4.3.28

OTA UPDATES

Update Instructions

6. Reboot.

ScreenShots

New version is out and everything works.Wifi also works and do not use any performance tweaks,I am sure any thing will give you lag.I tweaked for best performance.
    Screenshot shows 1GB RAM how come???

Dont worry about updates from my side. I will release it when it out ;)