[Q] CM11 for I9505 questions

Search This thread

Aznbull

Aug 17, 2013
Hi Everyone.
I'm new in this forum, and also new to android society so my questions might sound noobish and unnecessary.
I've installed CM11 4.4.4 on my GS4 I9505, and I was wondering if it's possible to flip the quick toogle buttons like in Slimsaberkat rom. What I mean is when you have pulled down the notification panel, instead of pressing the upper right icon to enter the Quick toggle page, you just swipe the notification panel to either left or right to enter Quick toggle page.
The last question is, the stock kernel on CM11 is it possible to download as a standalone, because CM11 is the only rom/kernel that has given my GS4 I9505 5 hours screen time and last 19 hours totally. I've tried many roms before CM11 and many different kernel ( alu/Ktoonez/googymax) and the one on CM11 is the one that I find best.

I apologize for bad grammars and misspelling.
Thanks in advance for all the help.

Obscure Reference

Jun 2, 2013
Hi Everyone.
I'm new in this forum, and also new to android society so my questions might sound noobish and unnecessary.
I've installed CM11 4.4.4 on my GS4 I9505, and I was wondering if it's possible to flip the quick toogle buttons like in Slimsaberkat rom. What I mean is when you have pulled down the notification panel, instead of pressing the upper right icon to enter the Quick toggle page, you just swipe the notification panel to either left or right to enter Quick toggle page.
The last question is, the stock kernel on CM11 is it possible to download as a standalone, because CM11 is the only rom/kernel that has given my GS4 I9505 5 hours screen time and last 19 hours totally. I've tried many roms before CM11 and many different kernel ( alu/Ktoonez/googymax) and the one on CM11 is the one that I find best.

I apologize for bad grammars and misspelling.
Thanks in advance for all the help.

Can't you already swipe to the side on the bottom of the notification drawer after you've opened it? On the bottom line? Pretty sure that used to work when I was running CM (on stock atm so I can't check)

Aznbull

Aug 17, 2013
Can't you already swipe to the side on the bottom of the notification drawer after you've opened it? On the bottom line? Pretty sure that used to work when I was running CM (on stock atm so I can't check)

Thanks alot for the answer, unfortunately I just send the phone to servicecenter due to a broken proximity sensor. I'll check it out when it comes back.