[ROM][30-01-2012][INSPIRE]Virtuous Affinity 2.05.0[14-03-2-12] ICS Alpha Build Online

Search This thread

dincdoes.me

May 8, 2011
Detroit
Testing newest release works just like ics worked for us awhile ago so if you don't mind not having a cam till its fixed seems to run great other than that! Softkeys work aswell WiFi is great texting. But I just seen no sound at all.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

daveyglow

Sep 27, 2010
Carson
Tried the latest 3.6 release but there's no sound on inspire 4g. Everything else works great for an alpa release

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

palvi

Jan 16, 2009
Philadelphia 'burbs
A few things.....lately I've had to unlock my phone to answer calls. Anyone know why this would happen? Also I tried to download ans reflash except all the links are either broken or produced a damaged rom and the flash aborts.

Can someone post a link to a stable version of the rom?

Thanks

Reactions: chrisb906

essi_baba

May 11, 2010
Worldwide
Thanks for your work,this rom really is perfect,and great,
:good:

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

a2r3f

Apr 29, 2011
Anchorage
Someone needs to update the download links. My life would be most appreciative.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

chrisb906

Jan 4, 2013
A few things.....lately I've had to unlock my phone to answer calls. Anyone know why this would happen? Also I tried to download ans reflash except all the links are either broken or produced a damaged rom and the flash aborts.

Can someone post a link to a stable version of the rom?

Thanks

Why?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

deshwani

Dec 21, 2013
i have installed this ROM all process completed and when its boot its stuck on htc logo in start not able to go ahead... anyone help please?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RIu5s.jpg

Virtuous Affinity is based on an official shipping release for Runnymede from HTC (1.05.401.4).
    The entire ROM is brand new, taking no application or framework components from any prior releases.

Affinity is the result of a collaborative, team effort by the following developers:

Screenshots

dGp7E.png
    dzxav.png
    JfImM.png
    7cYQm.png
    fCkCZ.png
    QkcJF.png
    f6uAk.png

Features

• Based on the official Runnymede shipping ROM (1.05.401.4).

• Ported for full functionality on each supported devices. Additional device support is being added regularly.

• Heavily optimized for fluid performance and usability.

• Overclocked kernels with numerous additional kernel modules.

• Built-in screen state frequency scaling (1.2Ghz-245MHz/ondemand screen-on, 806Mhz-245Mz/conservative screen-off), via custom built Virtuous_OC C daemon.

• Trackpad wake support (DesireZ/G2 and MT4G only).

• WiFi calling (T-Mobile USA only).

• Fully functional device hardware, including wifi, bluetooth, camera, camcorder, etc.

• Market-sourced applications (Gmail, Maps, Voice, etc) automatically installed on first boot into /data/app for easy removal.

• Bloatware and unnecessary applications removed.

Supported Devices

Credits

will follow

Important Notes

[*]You must complete a full wipe prior to installing this ROM the first time. We also recommend wiping between upgrades, but you are welcome to try upgrading without a wipe. However, no support will be provided if you file a bug without having wiped prior to submission.
    [/LIST]

Bugs and Errors

To ease the process of reporting bugs to the team, we made a public bugtracker where you can report the bugs you found. Please make sure you read all the existing entries there to avoid doubling the errors.

The bugtracker is located here.

Install instructions:
    If you are coming from another rom please make the following steps
    1. Make a full wipe
    2. Flash ROM
    3. Reboot

Recommended radio:
    There can't be a recommend radio because there are to many aspects regarding radios. Some radios which are working good for ones can't work for you. So if you are expecting problems you should try different ones.

(Official Website of Virtuous ROM)​
    [ROM][30-01-2012[INSPIRE]Virtuous Affinity 2.05.0 based on Runnymede

Changelog for Virtuous Affinity v2.05.0

New Features
    • Added tweak for setting different Auto Brightness levels
    • Added tweak for disabling Recent Apps
    • Added tweak for disabling Quick Settings
    • Added tweak for choosing wake up buttons (Power, Volume up, Volume down and Trackpad)
    • Added tweak for enabling screen-on when new SMS arrives
    • Added more schemes to the Softkey Backlight tweak
    • you can now disable the backlight for the capacitive buttons too
    • Enabled SIP over 3G
    • Removed Updater Service (useless for custom roms)
    • Updated Market to 3.4.4
    • Updated all apps to latest market version

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed panorama mode of camera
    • Fixed Saga rmt_storage error

Download
    Downloads

Experimental Releases

Virtuous Affinity 3.11.0 Alpha 1

• Updated to Runnymede ICS leak, sense 3.6

Working
    • Calls
    • Data
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • Beats (Cheers lyapota)

Not Working
    • Camera
    • Mic in some apps
    • USB Mount
    • Tethering
    • Softkey Backlight on some devices
    • Maybe More

Downloads
    Virtuous Affinity 3.11.0 Alpha 1
    Anybody? A working 4G for this ROM instead of the H would be nice. :)

Sent from my Inspire 4G.

Send me a pm to remind me. Ill do it when I get to work

Edit: Nevermind, here ya go

http://www.mediafire.com/?hi4klma9a6lj6d6 flash in recovery, built from VA 2.05 - replaces "H" icon with "4G" icon
    Network Icons/Battery Mods

First off - the ROM seems to be running super smooth. Haven't had much time to test anything - but I'll be putting it through the usual stuff before too long. That said, here's some mods. First ones will mod your Network Icon (I've included 4G, H+, and stock H (if you want to go back)). The other ones will only mod your battery. The stock% looks like the stock battery only with the % in white in the middle. The Digital and Circle are colorful - going from Blue, to Green, to Yellow, to Orange, to Red. You can flash the network mods on top of the battery mods or vice versa and both should be kept.

As always let me know if there's any problems with any of these of if you want something you don't see. Thanks to UOT Kitchen for battery mods