[Q] Xperia play cant run on

Search This thread

endrit2014

Jan 8, 2014
I have tried some times ago to unlock my bootloader trying this method joining circuit with spins without using nothing(using softwares or smth like that ) only usin two spins . After i remember installed some driver and the phone .Some times worked very well and after not more . Dont turn on . Blank red light . Dont install the driver when i conected to pc retried different times installing drivers but dont do nothing repeat the same thing again and again . Can you please help me if i can fix this mobile :(:(:( . I used very little :(

WhiteWashed

Jan 26, 2014
Vivaro
Adetern 136

I don't think it's the battery imo, but does it display the charging animation when you charge ?
Anyway try to flash the stock firmware and kernel with flashtool, you can find the FTF file easily on the internet.
Tell me if you don't know how to use flashtool, i will provide you some instructions.

endrit2014

Jan 8, 2014
I don't think it's the battery imo, but does it display the charging animation when you charge ?
Anyway try to flash the stock firmware and kernel with flashtool, you can find the FTF file easily on the internet.
Tell me if you don't know how to use flashtool, i will provide you some instructions.

I have tried to flash but told me that from 2011 phone in STMP can flash if you dont change your mode . How i can change if doesnt trun on :(

Bakisha

May 4, 2011
When you plug phone to pc, do you hear any sound? Is any unknown driver showed in device manager?

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app