XPERIA TX bugs on android 4.3( 9.2.A.0.295)

Search This thread

rezasat

Feb 17, 2014
1. when u want to install new app the installing line is drop on the name of app (like leaked version),

2.Although u activate the NFC ,it didnt show N LOGO on the notification bar,

3. when u want adjust the volume ,button of volume in the screen is black line and it cant show it,

4.when u want to call some one the pic of the recipient drops on the number of that person,

5.In lock screen mode if u want to change the volume, the page went black and shows XPERIA logo and finally rebooted,

6.If u want to set XPERIA global keybord as your default keybord like part 5 the page went black and shows XPERIA logo and finally rebooted,

7.Battery take lots of time to fully charged,

8. Noise in camera app, the picture quality has become pathetic from what it was before. the update,

9. IF ONE PRESSES THE LOCK/UNLOCK BUTTON WHILST THE PHONE IS CHARGING, THE PHONE ENTERS A NEVER ENDING BOOT LOOP AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REINSTALL THE UPDATE VIA PC COMPANION TO USE THE PHONE AGAIN.

10. Mobile Bravia engine only works on video playback and not on pictures.

11. Walkman volume is inconsistent in between tracks. It gets louder on the next track, then returns to normal, and then louder again on the next track.

12. In the message app if u want to type the name of recipient it couldnt find the name of the person and u should manually write it,

13.phone turns off when charge reaches 100%

kingstonxl

Jul 3, 2012
Poznań
1. when u want to install new app the installing line is drop on the name of app (like leaked version),

3. when u want adjust the volume ,button of volume in the screen is black line and it cant show it,

4.when u want to call some one the pic of the recipient drops on the number of that person,

5.In lock screen mode if u want to change the volume, the page went black and shows XPERIA logo and finally rebooted,

6.If u want to set XPERIA global keybord as your default keybord like part 5 the page went black and shows XPERIA logo and finally rebooted,

8. Noise in camera app, the picture quality has become pathetic from what it was before. the update,

9. IF ONE PRESSES THE LOCK/UNLOCK BUTTON WHILST THE PHONE IS CHARGING, THE PHONE ENTERS A NEVER ENDING BOOT LOOP AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REINSTALL THE UPDATE VIA PC COMPANION TO USE THE PHONE AGAIN.

11. Walkman volume is inconsistent in between tracks. It gets louder on the next track, then returns to normal, and then louder again on the next track.

12. In the message app if u want to type the name of recipient it couldnt find the name of the person and u should manually write it,

Point two is not a bug. In my customization "N" mark was not present on previous android versions too.
I can also confirm point 13 which is real pain in the ass.
Ive noticed that camera flickers in low light conditions which is also present on recorded video but pictures have less noise in my opinion.

(Xperia T Lt30p)

nilsburg

Aug 2, 2010
Hi,

I have a TX with update 4.3 (the USA firmware that was posted here at XDA), and about the 100% charge reboot problem, it only occured to me after rooting the phone (First fastboot kernel with CWM, then install SU and after restorting the kernel from the 4.3 ROM).
When I flash again 4.3 (wipping everything) and staying like that (no root) I don't have the 100% charge reboot problem.
So I think that the 100% charge reboot problem is related to the root process.

mdc1983uk

Aug 19, 2013

kingstonxl

Jul 3, 2012
Poznań
Hi,

I have a TX with update 4.3 (the USA firmware that was posted here at XDA), and about the 100% charge reboot problem, it only occured to me after rooting the phone (First fastboot kernel with CWM, then install SU and after restorting the kernel from the 4.3 ROM).
When I flash again 4.3 (wipping everything) and staying like that (no root) I don't have the 100% charge reboot problem.
So I think that the 100% charge reboot problem is related to the root process.

I have not rooted phone and problem occurs.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

0kambiz0

Dec 2, 2013
Birjinia

I dont have these problems with my LT29i:(USA version)

13.phone turns off when charge reaches 100

It eccentric that you had these problems

weebnuts

Feb 24, 2009
Dallas
my exchange email is showing blank messages. Gmail is working fine, just the email app since I've upgraded to 4.3

devilmaycry2020

Apr 27, 2013
Point two is not a bug. In my customization "N" mark was not present on previous android versions too.
Ive noticed that camera flickers in low light conditions which is also present on recorded video but pictures have less noise in my opinion.

(Xperia T Lt30p)

you wrong too, N logo display when active on 4.1.2. in 4.3 it dont show, why ? it's really a bug

WHY SONY ? all of us waited for so long and you release a full of bugs 4.3 ? very disappointed.

Last edited:

jvc931

Mar 16, 2013
I didn't have this bug my only bug are my celular signal flickering all time every minute.

devilmaycry2020

Apr 27, 2013
hi

add 1 more bug.
when use small app, an notification display at notification bar but if i touch to show or minimize the small app i've just open dont open again . and i can't turn off this annoy notification message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-18-10-06-19.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-18-10-06-19.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 310

SammiSaysHello

XDA Portal Team
Sep 3, 2012
Australia

kongaz2

Mar 21, 2012
VietNam

adiq_ambro

Oct 25, 2011
About 13 - phone turns off after charged to 100%.

I haven't yet experienced it.. Are there people who doesn't have that issue? Maybe it's related to previous bootloader unlocking/flashing kernels/mods/doing some risky stuff without any practical knowledge about it?

In other words - if you have that issue please report - have you flashed custom kernels in the past/done some major modifications ? Maybe you have phone from second hand and previous owner put there not original battery? Let's gather all the info we can.

dodo1515

Oct 22, 2013
Curepipe
4.3 bugs

NO NFC ICON WHEN ON-BUT WORKS
NO ICON WHEN PLUG EARPHONES-BUT WORKS
100% CHARGES..REBOOT-experience 2 times,phone not rooted,flash USA region firmware,
BLACK BOX VOLUME-SOLUTION-APPLY ANOTHER THEME AND RESTART PHONE.

4 main bugs seen from now

PS:which region firmware are you using plz?

Oohhlala

Jul 12, 2012
Point 3: the volume bar is black because you used theme that dowloaded from play store. Just apply stock theme and reboot, the volume bar will show correctly

updateing

Aug 25, 2012
Wuhan
Google Pixel C
NO NFC ICON WHEN ON-BUT WORKS
NO ICON WHEN PLUG EARPHONES-BUT WORKS
100% CHARGES..REBOOT-experience 2 times,phone not rooted,flash USA region firmware,
BLACK BOX VOLUME-SOLUTION-APPLY ANOTHER THEME AND RESTART PHONE.

4 main bugs seen from now

PS:which region firmware are you using plz?

No NFC icon or earphone icon is not a bug.Android system itself removed them in 4.3(or the system doesn't show them at all - Sony adds it). CM10.2 and CM11 don't show the icons either.
The earphone icon in 4.1 is shown by an Sony-made app,not the Android system.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

(Xperia T Lt30p)
    ro.nfc.icon.enable=fasle => ro.nfc.icon.enable=true

find and del system/vector/android-res.apk

it working in my xperia :D
    About 13 - phone turns off after charged to 100%.

I haven't yet experienced it.. Are there people who doesn't have that issue? Maybe it's related to previous bootloader unlocking/flashing kernels/mods/doing some risky stuff without any practical knowledge about it?

In other words - if you have that issue please report - have you flashed custom kernels in the past/done some major modifications ? Maybe you have phone from second hand and previous owner put there not original battery? Let's gather all the info we can.

Someone else suggested it could be due to rooting, but its not. I have 100% stock device from new, never unlocked BL or flashed custom ROM. All I did was get bored waiting for unbranded UK so I flashed unbranded CE. I also went back and did software repair in PCC afterwards so a full factory reset and first morning my alarm didn't go off and phone was fully charged but switched off. I haven't rooted or tinkered with 4.3 installation in any form.

I reproduced the error at least 3 times yesterday morning as well by letting battery get down to 99% then plugging back in. Was never more than 10 minutes on charge before I heard battery empty noise and see phone shutting down again. Strange thing is after this I cannot get it to do it again. Left on charge all night again and its still on today. Maybe it takes a few cycles to calibrate battery for 4.3 and now won't happen again. Or maybe its one of those stupid bugs that will only happen rarely but always at the times when you needed phone to stay on all night lol.
    i dont have any of those bugs, what i noticed is that the battery consumption is excessive, is very short even with stamina mode,the best version to use battery firmware that was installed in my xperia tx ics .212 russian fw

Same thing m8... As for now i used CPU No Frills and underclocked the CPU at 1.2GHz aaaand it is an improvement :)