Buy Xperia z2 or wait for LG G3

Search This thread

leandronb

Sep 27, 2012
Teresina
Hey guys, I'm from Brazil and after all videos and informations I saw I loved xperia z2, maybe a month from now this device will arrive here. Now I own a LG g2 and is a very good device, maybe the software suffer a little from slowdowns sometimes and some redraws in app drawer when pressing home.
One thing I didn't liked about the z2 was the fact that I don't have an it blaster that I use so much in my g2. So, g3 may arrive here in Brazil in November or December, do you guys think is better wait for it or buy a z2 when it become available here?

X

x102x96x

i

Hey guys, I'm from Brazil and after all videos and informations I saw I loved xperia z2, maybe a month from now this device will arrive here. Now I own a LG g2 and is a very good device, maybe the software suffer a little from slowdowns sometimes and some redraws in app drawer when pressing home.
One thing I didn't liked about the z2 was the fact that I don't have an it blaster that I use so much in my g2. So, g3 may arrive here in Brazil in November or December, do you guys think is better wait for it or buy a z2 when it become available here?

ALWAYS IF you can WAIT SO wait!
cause there will be always better phone! so u can buy phone next year cause there will be super phone!
if u wait for LG G3 u may have chance to get Snapdragon 805 device But if LG not use that chipset it will be disappointing...
:good:

copualt3

Dec 30, 2006
CA
myworld.ebay.com
Wait till December for z3/lg g3. If g3 is disappointing and z3 is not out then you can get the z2 for a cheaper price.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

jeyd02

Apr 11, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
It's hard to wait for the right moment. If you can wait enough then you could wait for LG G3 if it brings the next next Gen specs then you could settle with it for quite a while since they) that phone is going to beast, furthermore you wait for the best worthy upgrade and so on.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

leandronb

Sep 27, 2012
Teresina
I just saw xperia z2 for 1k usd at amazon, wtf. i will wait to see for how much it will arrive here in Brazil, i hope is 650~700 usd. sony brazil already said that it will arrive here with tv tuner, is a good feature to wait this version. i hope it comes with noise cancelling headphones and a dock.
i saw rumors of lg g3, it probably will not feature snapdragon 805, so no great performance bump, but lg confirmed 2k display. i think i will buy z2 when it arrive for a good price, and then if g3 worth the upgrade i will upgrade to it. but if z2 come here for 1,5k usd or more i will just skip it and keep my g2.

waynekirby

Nov 11, 2010
Barnsley
I don't think any smartphone will need anything over 1080p, all it will do is demand more power for a small improvement. This is just my opinion on this of course...

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Based on some things I have seen in this forum ( disappointing battery life based on 3000 mah battery, overheating, no development) I'll say G3 no question.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Chad_Petree

Apr 2, 2009
The G3 is shaping to be a little bit of a disappointment, a 2K 5.5" screen sounds like it will drain a lot of power and will make the Snapdragon 801 and its GPU struggle :(

Last edited:

Sensamic

Jul 27, 2010
Based on some things I have seen in this forum ( disappointing battery life based on 3000 mah battery, overheating, no development) I'll say G3 no question.

I thought battery life on the Z2 was as good as the M8 and G2. At least that's what I read on the battery thread a few weeks ago...

Has that changed?

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
I thought battery life on the Z2 was as good as the M8 and G2. At least that's what I read on the battery thread a few weeks ago...

Has that changed?

I have read the same battery thread and based on that 3000mah battery I was honestly not impressed. The M8 has a 2600 mah battery and they are comparable...

earthtk

Jan 27, 2012
I have read the same battery thread and based on that 3000mah battery I was honestly not impressed. The M8 has a 2600 mah battery and they are comparable...

Maybe they got defective phone probably go for a change. Mine can work at 5-6 hour screen time for 22-24hours. Or maybe I'm just satisfied with this battery life lol

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Oh okay sorry I didn't read your previous post. Anyway how much battery life were you expecting? Just curious.

Like the G2 maybe even better due to the S801 being power efficient and very good at standby. Like your battery life , that's excellent but it seems that it iszt the case for anyone. Check the battery stats thread.

earthtk

Jan 27, 2012
Like the G2 maybe even better due to the S801 being power efficient and very good at standby. Like your battery life , that's excellent but it seems that it iszt the case for anyone. Check the battery stats thread.

Differs I guess. But probably I wasn't playing game. Mostly just YouTube and surfing the Web. Games really drains battery quickly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    or You can wait for the Xperia Z4 next year, how about Note 5?