[THE] [Updated 22-01-2010] ₪₪₪ HDWall Wallpaper CAB collection ₪₪₪ [RTFP!!]

Search This thread

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
im pretty sure i have thr right cab. I'm using the at&t patch and ive tried the other but the others just crash my touchflo. i can see my wallpaper at the top and bottom but the rest is still the same blue background as with the slider icons for portrait and landscape T~T :confused:

Have you tried the following step? (this is from the HDWall thread):

- Disable the default wallpaper for the Home Tab in Manila v2.1 & HTC Sense by removing the data found at HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\HomeBackgroundPath (don't delete the key, just the valuedata)

If you've already done that, let me know exactly what versions of sense and wm you're running and we'll go from there

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
How do i make the crystal clock work on my hd2? I installed the cab and nothing, even after reset:(

It may not be compatible with the WM/Sense versions you've got on there. What ROM are you using on the HD2? And can you point us to a pic of what the one you want looks like, we might be able to point you to an alternative.

EsJayDee

Apr 17, 2010
It may not be compatible with the WM/Sense versions you've got on there. What ROM are you using on the HD2? And can you point us to a pic of what the one you want looks like, we might be able to point you to an alternative.

umm i have the updated stock rom, its 2.13.531.1 wwe and thats the clock i've been trying to get

Attachments

• HDWall_SS_4_Small.jpg
    HDWall_SS_4_Small.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 113

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
umm i have the updated stock rom, its 2.13.531.1 wwe and thats the clock i've been trying to get

Yeah, that image is of that clock running on TF3D, the older version of Sense...so if that's the cab you tried, it won't work right on Sense 2.5 (which is what you're running). I haven't seen a 2.5-compatible clock that looks EXACTLY like that one, but there are others available that are very close (clear, with colored numbers). I would look in the HD2 themes section, and the WM themes section, just search for "2.5 clocks" and you should turn up a bunch of different options.

EsJayDee

Apr 17, 2010
Yeah, that image is of that clock running on TF3D, the older version of Sense...so if that's the cab you tried, it won't work right on Sense 2.5 (which is what you're running). I haven't seen a 2.5-compatible clock that looks EXACTLY like that one, but there are others available that are very close (clear, with colored numbers). I would look in the HD2 themes section, and the WM themes section, just search for "2.5 clocks" and you should turn up a bunch of different options.

Ohhh no wonder:rolleyes: thanks so much!:D I'll get right on that;)

Kangburra

Sep 7, 2007
Something for those running Sense 2.1, like me :)

This is for Cell Pro 13.5, Sense 2.1 WM6.5

Attachments

• 38714_142860045732253_100000247745660_322801_212296_n.jpg
    38714_142860045732253_100000247745660_322801_212296_n.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 100
  • DarkCircles.cab
    183.3 KB · Views: 22

StrangeShadow

Dec 24, 2009
Sorry if this has already been posted but I get it looking like this

ScreenShot1.jpg

Energy "Leo" 21892 Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila,
Once I have put together this pictures in HDWall I cab them up and place them on the device it then only does top and bottom bars and the centre is still the original wallpaper, I have tried most of the options on HDWall but to no avail

Thanks for any help

Graham

Love your slider, and Colored Icons in the Task Bar at the Top. Do you know if we are able to add those with a CAB, w/out flashing?

Last edited:

StrangeShadow

Dec 24, 2009
Hi:
I tried using HDwall to create wallpaper, but it did not work properly. Apparently I am not smart enough :p
Is there any way someone could please make this into an HDwall .cab WVGA wallpaper (preferably for start menu also)?
Thanks so much!!

here, you can try this.
for WM homescreen, you can just rename your file to welcomehead192.png and dump it to windows directory

Awesome!!! I lost this Wallpaper when I switched from the original Rom to the newly released one for the Tilt 2, been hunting for it for a few days now!

Thanks a lot you two!

juryrigger

Nov 4, 2010
Anyone still read this forum? I hope so, because I'm a n00b and need some!!!

I have a TP2 on Sprint, running WM 6.5. I'm trying to change themes to "Vistamood2" located on page 7 of this thread. After disabling touchflo in the settings, I load up the .cab file, but nothing happens. I tried reactivating touchflo after installing the cab, but it goes back to the theme it originally had. I tried restarting after installing the .cab, and then activating touchflo, but no dice. The new theme should show up under the list of themes, shouldn't it? It never does!

Am I missing something? Please help!! Thanks!

Last edited: