[ROM][4.4.x] SlimKat - Aoba - Xperia Ion [Build 4.4.2.beta.2.1 ][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

safereg

Jan 29, 2014
Baki
U said something about flashing @MrGezz boot.img to remove the unknown battery error which version were u referring to? And which ROM?

Sent from my Xperia ion using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I told if you have unknown battery status and led problem , after flashing pureslim rom,just flash the boot.img of the 6th release of @MrGezz's cm11 rom....

Sent from my i 704 using Tapatalk

Reactions: parthv21

parthv21

Dec 1, 2013
I told if you have unknown battery status and led problem , after flashing pureslim rom,just flash the boot.img of the 6th release of @MrGezz's cm11 rom....

I have to flash it using flash tool? After properly flashing this ROM?

Sent from my Xperia ion using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ben cherian

Dec 18, 2010
Sony Xperia Ion
OnePlus 3T
What happened to this thread ? Why is it dead suddenly ? Slimbean was one of the best roms out there infact beter than cm10 roms cos of more ram management and better battery . I hope slimkat would be like that better than cm11 roms . There is always something special about slimroms from slimteam as its ultra stable even after months of continous use and i hope same will get here too

ben cherian

Dec 18, 2010
Sony Xperia Ion
OnePlus 3T
Download link error . I keep on trying downloading but it crashes after around 5% again and again

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Download link error . I keep on trying downloading but it crashes after around 5% again and again

ben cherian

Dec 18, 2010
Sony Xperia Ion
OnePlus 3T
Use the new version that @MrGezz has posted in cm11 topic.he uploaded it on google drive

What do you mean by new version ? Cm11 and slimkat are different things . Even though slimroms based on cyanogenmod there are various things that differ including better ram management by slimroms and always..always more stable than cyanogenmod for ion

Reactions: nightflasher

safereg

Jan 29, 2014
Baki
What do you mean by new version ? Cm11 and slimkat are different things . Even though slimroms based on cyanogenmod there are various things that differ including better ram management by slimroms and always..always more stable than cyanogenmod for ion
there is a version of slimkat that MrGezz modified it and posted on cm11 topic (I dont remember which page of topic it was ... just take a look u'll find it) ...

D

Deleted member 5225837

Look at post 18 of this thread.

Sent from my LT28h using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

May be @MrGezz can release his latest build for slimkat as this thread is dead for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

ben cherian

Dec 18, 2010
Sony Xperia Ion
OnePlus 3T
Look at post 18 of this thread.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

May be @mrgeez can release his latest build for slimkat as this thread is dead for a while.

Ya i found the download..thanks..btw as u said @MrGezz should consider the SLIMKAT release please with bug fixes
Hey its @MrGezz not mrgeez..both are different persons

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP2.png

Important Notes:

Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with our mods.
    Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    No ports based on our ROM zip (official or unofficial build) file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Changelog
    To find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users

IRC: #slimusers at #freenode
    New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    Google+ [link]
    Twitter [link]
    Facebook [Link]

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    Before you download i want to let everybody know that this release is untested as i dont have the phone myself

http://goo.im/devs/demetris/Aoba/SlimKat//Slim-aoba-4.4.2.beta.2.1-UNOFFICIAL-20140111-1527.zip

SlimGapps and other addons for 4.4.x SlimKat here.

FAQ[/SIZE][/B]
    Check out our FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list

For a list of confirmed bugs look here
    Xperia Ion specific bugs:
    Whatever bugs CM-11.0 | OpenSEMC has to offer :)

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.

CREDITS:
    FXP for the CM10 initial sources!
    Slim Developers for their sources!
    CyanogenMod for CyanogenMod!
    RaymanFX : as this build is based on his sources
    U doing an awesome work man keep it up!

And again if you find my work useful there is a thank you button, use it! :highfive:

banner-galaxy-tab-10-1-p7510-p7500-slim-bean-rom-121220.jpg
    As usual another one for me :)
    P.s
    For users complaining of not booting rom:
    1. Flash kernel from zip via fastboot
    2. Reboot to new recovery full wipe+format system
    3. Flash Slimkat and slimgapps
    4. Reboot
    5. Wait up to 15min if still not boot up report here.
    Slimkat 2.4 beta unofficial build

for who ever that want to try slimkat rom , can download it through here (~~LINK~~) , seems like Demetris is busy , so I'm gonna share my own build :)
    Do read here

do post here if you all have a question regarding this ROM , that is what this thread meant to be , if you still can't post in development thread , do search some thread that you can post there, and make sure you have more 10 post , also make sure you're not spamming..

for those who just enter xda do visit this link
    - (> READ THE XDA RULES HERE <)
    - (Why the 10 post limit?)
    - (Are you new to XDA? Or just feel like it? NEW USERS GUIDE)

please!! don't be too lazy to read above thread,

1st bug :
    -for those who have trouble with charging , just toggle on/off the usb debugging in developer option
    For me, it's not working ... thanks :confused:
    Please always provide as much detail as possible. "Not Working" kinda makes no sense :p

The following might help you.
    Is it not flashing?
    Is it not booting after flash?
    Did you follow all the rules?
    Do you have a unlocked bootloader?
    Is the zip corrupted?