S1 boot download driver.

Search This thread

tafoghaltx

Nov 1, 2013
thanks

thank you very much, you have to download the program and run, the only solution for me up to this time.

asdf122

Dec 31, 2013
think

hi guy,

when wanted to start flashing my xperia play using flashtool 2.9 beta it was asking for s1boot download driver in my window xp and now i stuck at this stage before the flashtool wanted to flash my phone. Please help to advice.

Thanks
The driver not found icon might still appear in your desktop,
But Sony phone will we detected for flash/ software update after its switched off, just press the volume down key while inserting the usb in your phone (phone should be switched off)

dragos90

Feb 7, 2011
Your link works perfect
Setup is not compatible with 64 bit win 7 ultimate
But all you need to do is:
0. Extract the Zip file to any folder
1. Goto Device manager
2. Right click the s1bootdownload icon (which will have an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle)
3. Click update driver
4. Use manual install from computer option
5. select the folder where you extracted the zip file
6. Hit ok
7. Works like charm

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Check the Link: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30236997&postcount=14

But Sony phone will we detected for flash/ software update after its switched off, just press the volume down key while inserting the usb in your phone (phone should be switched off)
I use an Sony Ericsson ST17i Active Phone
Worked for me

worked perfectly win 8 64x thnx

MohsinXperiaArcs

Mar 30, 2016
dont know what to do

I am using windows 10 have Xperia Arc S , i want to unlock the boot loader i have the key of it from sony but i cannot install driver for S1boot Fasboot

Please help:confused:

Reactions: Kiss-off11

Luckycvn

Jul 28, 2017
Sir, how to flashing t2 altra plesae give soln step by step with download link send on my email id luckycvn@gmail.com my whatsapp number 8600652547

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can confirm this works, I tried EVERYTHING else but no S1Boot Download driver could be found, until I tried the file linked above. Cheers!

You should know that you can install any driver by YES OR YES method, just path to .inf file
    hi guy,

when wanted to start flashing my xperia play using flashtool 2.9 beta it was asking for s1boot download driver in my window xp and now i stuck at this stage before the flashtool wanted to flash my phone. Please help to advice.

Thanks
    thanks bro for this zip file
    Awesome

You should know that you can install any driver by YES OR YES method, just path to .inf file

Your link works perfect
    Setup is not compatible with 64 bit win 7 ultimate
    But all you need to do is:
    0. Extract the Zip file to any folder
    1. Goto Device manager
    2. Right click the s1bootdownload icon (which will have an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle)
    3. Click update driver
    4. Use manual install from computer option
    5. select the folder where you extracted the zip file
    6. Hit ok
    7. Works like charm

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Check the Link: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=30236997&postcount=14

I use an Sony Ericsson ST17i Active Phone
    Worked for me