I can't log in my Gmail, PlayStore, Google account on my android

Search This thread

Abhishek Raha

Mar 21, 2014
TY all for your replies. But, i Wiped Data, Cache, Dalvik, reflashed Rom and Gapps, and the problem is still there.

PD: Today, it just worked...
It got broke by itselft, got repaired by itselft... i think it was a Google's issue, cause right now i got sync errors.

I'll be updating
could you tell me how it got fixed?

i got the same problem

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Hi guys, I have discovered a solution
but you must have root

download root explorer

1.go to system folder

2.go to etc folder

search for hosts file, open it and delete all things related to google.

:laugh:

i deleted the host but but the wifi symbol is still grey...and cannot sign in into google play

Last edited:

ajnabicancer

Apr 10, 2014
I was having same issue. I tried different methods, they worked and then again stuck. In end hard resetting modem/router solved the issue. Also clear caches of play store app. Remove WiFi connection, find and connect again after hard resetting router/modem and clearing play store cache. Let us know incase it work for anyone.

Derman Crazy

Dec 30, 2014
Guys i have the same problem but it appeared in my device with CM11 after an accidentally
In-app-purchase it said purvhase succesfull but i didnt gave my credit card number and i didnt recieved what o accidentally purchase.After it when i go to play market it says connection error.Then i restarted the phone und now it asks me for my credit card number but i wont give it him.I deleted account then i have the same problem.i think you guys and me have been banned frpm google.Pls if you will know tell me about it

dglaboi

Aug 18, 2011
Paramaribo
This worked! Suddenly I can't log in to my acct, but this alone worked, a full wipe did not solv3 it.

but you must have root

download root explorer

1.go to system folder

2.go to etc folder

Only solution that worked for me.....
My problem started after installing some kind of proxy app and market unlocker.....
This solution removed the extra proxies added in the hosts file.......:victory:

thanx a lot....been fiddling with this for 2 days now...

Last edited:

devanggandhi69

Apr 20, 2013
surat
login to google account in android phon

if you are using adblock in your mobile just revoke it host file list.

after that you will be able to login to your gmail account in your phon..

Aug 10, 2015
I am unable to add gmail on my i9082

I cant us Google services including play store in my i9082
This happened after I used freedom apk... I also tried to reset my phone but the problem still remained there

ChieChan

Sep 20, 2015
Help me I dunno why to do.
I can't open gmail and g.play store
I also often get an error "unfortunately Google play service has stopped"
My device is rooted and I'm using Alcatel one touch pop c9:rolleyes:
Whenever I open gmail and g play store,it closes right away and return to home
Before I even use it or see anything
I've reset my device couple of times but it seems to not work
I also clear data,cache and force close :eek:
Why to do?I have no idea

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
Help me I dunno why to do.
I can't open gmail and g.play store
I also often get an error "unfortunately Google play service has stopped"
My device is rooted and I'm using Alcatel one touch pop c9:rolleyes:
Whenever I open gmail and g play store,it closes right away and return to home
Before I even use it or see anything
I've reset my device couple of times but it seems to not work
I also clear data,cache and force close :eek:
Why to do?I have no idea
Are you running any themed versions of Gmail or play store? If not, make sure your Google Play Services is up to date (you can do this by going into the app manager, looking at the version running on your device, taking a screen shot of same, and posting it here...if yes, please let me know the versions of both the themed play store and Gmail.

#WhiteUIsMustDie, #EndDarkAppOppression

Qest

Nov 4, 2015
It works (asus zenfone 2) tnx. Deleting hosts with Root Explorer. (Rooted device).

Last edited:

eddy2060

Dec 16, 2015
I did download freedom app yesterday and tried to purchase cridits using freedom and suddenly my playstore force stopped and I got same message.
Maybe playstore detected some cheats thats why?

ME95

Dec 26, 2015
please help me .. I can't sign in my gmail account since I installed freedom app.... I already hard reset my phone... When I try to add gmail account my phone says it Can't establish secure account... I am using Acer Liquid z520

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

I cant us Google services including play store in my i9082
This happened after I used freedom apk... I also tried to reset my phone but the problem still remained there

Do you havea solution now?? Please help me Ihave the same problem..

Reactions: neilalden

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
You will have to refresh your stock issue as that warez installs to the system which isn't touched with a factory reset. Also do not ask for help here with warez apps. Things like freedom and lucky patcher are banned here.

Mirrakib4

Jan 17, 2016
did you recently upload a LOT of data to google? like uploading pictures,music, etc? If so google will temp ban for too much consecutive uploads.

Are you sure that its temporary???? cause there is no transmission of data when trying to sign in . Its almost like the phone isnt even trying to connect to the network.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    but you must have root

download root explorer

1.go to system folder

2.go to etc folder

please somebody have a solution for this problem ? :(

i cant access to Google Play, or Google Now, it says there’s a network problem, the WIFI icon is grey, but, i use chrome, whatsapp, etc, the internet is OK.
    same problem , but i dont know full wipe and hard reset is solution.

HTC EVO 3D GSM ROM YODA ICS4.0.3Yoda Kernels v11.5

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

:good::good::good: I have solution for our problem Just : If you have freedom, you don't need to delete it to fix your phone,you should have a rooted phone obviously, simply download or go into file manager and go to etc/ there should be a file in there called Hosts. Delete that.
    Google is now work fine , wifi icon is BLUE :angel::good::good::good:
    I have a Galaxy S II with CM10.1
    Since yesterday i cant access to Google Play, or Google Now, it says there’s a network problem, the WIFI icon is grey, but, i use chrome, whatsapp, etc, the internet is OK.

Now i flashed CM again, and, when it ask me for my account, the same problem, now it wont let me log in, it says it cant make a secure conection. What’s the problem? What should i do?

I cant use PlayStore, GNow, i've lost all my contacts, i cant use Gmail...im stuck.
    TY all for your replies. But, i Wiped Data, Cache, Dalvik, reflashed Rom and Gapps, and the problem is still there.

It got broke by itselft, got repaired by itselft... i think it was a Google's issue, cause right now i got sync errors.

I'll be updating

I'll be updating

did you recently upload a LOT of data to google? like uploading pictures,music, etc? If so google will temp ban for too much consecutive uploads.