[ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Int. Optimus G (e975)

Search This thread

kimitza

Feb 27, 2010
Buzau
Couldn't reproduce,sorry.using fb app daily,same with youtube,never had a problem.
It may be the fact i am using inverted gapps,i don't know...
Sent from LG E975 pwd by CM 10.1

aremcee

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 1, 2010
Having written all that and tried it myself, Spirit FM causes a Kernel Crash.
I suspect cause it needs kernel support as in Houcha Kernel, but I believe that Houcha isn't compatible with this ROM?

The standard kernel has supported FM since day zero. That script came from my phone, and it's what I use for FM to this day (without issues. I think I would've noticed a system crash :) ); can you pastebin the kernel crash from last_kmsg?

Reactions: haasgo

haasgo

May 22, 2011
Hamburg
The standard kernel has supported FM since day zero. That script came from my phone, and it's what I use for FM to this day (without issues. I think I would've noticed a system crash :) ); can you pastebin the kernel crash from last_kmsg?

Please can you have a look at this? Just had a blue screen with an error forcing me to reboot. Also I regularly have ril crashes and my connection gets lost. Only going to flight mode and back helps me. Having a vodafone germany connection without the lte option. I have an option where I have a homezone where I am also reachable with a landline number. Attached a screen of the notification I have.

Here two catlogs and the last_kmsg. I really hope they are of any use! Been having this since two weeks though.
http://db.tt/pkXGd2vL
http://db.tt/4uCKEf1H
http://db.tt/JW4eR8ZU

cm10.1@LG Optimus G

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369679321318.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369679321318.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 396
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369679331477.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369679331477.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 374

ESEMCE

Sep 17, 2010

No, cause I can't find any info on the QCT Memory Debug App..
What is this app?
The closest that Google brings up is Qualcomm QPST Memory Debug Application...This sounds likely but if that's what the correct App is, then why do we refer to QCT instead of QPST?
I also can't find an official location to get the QPST Debug App, ie from Qualcomm.

hamba9551

May 14, 2012
If you set the cpu in performance settings to interactive and the cpu to max 1512 and set it to remember the settings the settings will stay. I did the same weeks ago and in Android Systeminfo app it displays the usage of 1512 mhz as well.
As for Music I bought PowerAmp years ago and it is really worth it.

Thanks for info..im also PowerAmp user..what i try to say was better quality audio when playing YouTube/ video player..so far hdmi via mhl link dont works at all..

Sent from my LG-F180L using XDA Premium HD app

GalaxySIIII

May 25, 2013
Is here any person who is running cyano on E975 or F180L?
If yes please proove it show it ... I want to see live u can up video if u want guyz .
thnx

kimitza

Feb 27, 2010
Buzau
Yep,all is working.hope this is the last question regarding basic functions like gps,camera, phone,bluetooth.

kimitza

Feb 27, 2010
Buzau
Go for latest nightly. It will work without any problems.I think they had upload issues.Wait until tomorrow when it's fixed.

eseregin

Jun 23, 2010
Moscow
Thank you CM team for great work.
So I have now Nexus 4 with 32 GB and dedicated buttons - more free screen :)
This phone with pure latest Android - its a dream... :)

lachyzee

May 14, 2013
From my own research, here is how to get the FM radio working. I don't understand it, but it works.

1. Download the file attached to this post: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41186240&postcount=15

2. Follow instructions for that file as outlined in this post http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41769682&postcount=35

I suspect you didn't put it in the correct location.
You need to place it into the root, not the "sd card" folder (which appears as "0").

To do that;
1) go to settings in File Manager and changing from Safe Mode to Root
2) find the fminit.zip and tick it
3) go right up to the root folder where you'll find a data folder.
4) open that, then open the local folder within it. (Create a new folder by clicking the menu icon on screen. It looks like 2 parallel dotted lines in the bottom left)
5) Add userinit.d folder and open it
6) select Move Selected File here from the menu
7) select the zip file and go to the menu and Extract
8) open the folder that was created and select the fminit.d file and move it back into the userinit.d folder.
9) delete the empty fminit folder and zip file.
10) restart and try out SpiritFM.

3. Open up Terminal Emulator, and type this

su

[hit enter, then]

insmod /system/lib/modules/radio-iris-transport.ko:

4. Install Spirit.

Voila, radio works.

Having said all that, at the moment I need to do the insmos step after every reboot. Anyone know how to make it stick? Cheers

Reactions: ESEMCE and than33

bihslk

Dec 29, 2011
You wish to know :P
i have one issue. When i install TuneIn radio it closes as soon i start it. But when i start tunein and press search button fast it dont close. No FC just normal close? I wiped and tryed to reinstall but same? Can anyone try tunein and see if it closes

One more thing. I cant see my internal storage in recovery. I have CWM. Tryed to flash bootanimation but cant see the files. And my sd seems to be unmounted cant mount it
Sent from my LG-E975 using xda premium

Last edited:

eseregin

Jun 23, 2010
Moscow
i have one issue. When i install TuneIn radio it closes as soon i start it. But when i start tunein and press search button fast it dont close. No FC just normal close? I wiped and tryed to reinstall but same? Can anyone try tunein and see if it closes

One more thing. I cant see my internal storage in recovery. I have CWM. Tryed to flash bootanimation but cant see the files. And my sd seems to be unmounted cant mount it
Sent from my LG-E975 using xda premium

Yes, TuneIn closed pretty fast in 2 seconds. If push Search, it stay in Search until close Search... After close...

Reactions: bihslk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into our repositories between builds, and can be found at any time in Settings (About Phone -> CyanogenMod Updates -> [ select the update ])

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 10.1 your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s).
    2. Optional: adb backup
    3. Unlock the device, by running Team Codefire's FreeGee app
    4. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    5. Factory-reset your device from recovery (required when coming from stock or any other ROM that isn't CM!).
    6. Flash CyanogenMod.
    7. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    Issues?

Experience issues? As these are nightlies, bug reports are not accepted. You are relying on yourself and your peers in this thread for support!

Download Links:

CyanogenMod:
    Nightly:
    Download: link

Google Apps addon:
    Use 4.2 gapps:
    Download: link

GENERAL COMMENT AND REQUEST:

We ask all the regular contributors here to please answer the "xxx is broken" or "yyy force closes" statements without an attached logcat with something like "LOGCAT or it didn't happen"

Feel free to be creative but DO NOT respond with wipe cache/clear data or any other attempted solution before the reporting user has taken the trouble to actually try to help solve the problem (e.g. by attaching a logcat, detailed steps to reproduce etc.).

Just clearing data etc. may in fact cause us to never find the bug that caused the issue and just makes for lazy users.

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    UPDATE: CM 10.2 2013.09.09 was rebuilt and it's working! You can now safely flash it!
    Cyanogenmod rebuilt the 20130909 in the evening (EET) probably after noticed that thing with boot crash.
    YouTube videos are working even with the new MSM-dcvs governor.
    You can download the latest nightly 2013.09.09 here: http://get.cm/get/aBS

I will keep you updated with some new benchmarks by latest version of Antutu (4.0.1) released today.
    Poor performance in CM10.2 vs. CM10.1

After running CM10.2 from the start of the first nightly release I must say that the overall performance is way below CM10.1's.
    The most visible performance drop is noticed in Chrome and almost in every browser. During the page loading process, the screen almost freezes. Forcing GPU rendering does not helps and it brings more flickering issues.
    I'm constantly watching the changes log for every nightly release but none so far addresses these.
    Changing the CPU governor has also no noticed effect.
    If you have the same issues with CM10.2 please report them or hit the Thanks button.
    @CyanogenMod Please delete this device from your support list if you don't support it! Can't believe that you are carrying critical bugs from version to version, and than call it final. The stupid speaker loudness may damage the hardware, people don't understand you if you use the speaker because they only hear themeselfes. Bluetooth tethering is broken since ever, Cam doesn't use flash for autofocus... all of the bugs are present in the final version of cm 10.2 an dstill exist in cm11.

Altough this device is almost a nexus, it is supported much worse than any Exynos powered device. Really frustrating.
    Cause they do not actively support it, it's only a bot. Jira bug reports will be ignored for ever!
    Don't get me wrong, I like cm on every other device i ever owned but never had a device, which was supported that bad. come on, it can damage your speaker and they don't care, even with a final version?!

Have you ever seen CM on a samsung exynos device, a device that is much more difficult to port CM for? It's ten times better than what we have here, just because they use outdated sources (gproj) and don't update them for months now.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 4