[Q] problems with storage

Search This thread

kikzz

Aug 18, 2012
colombo
my n7 has 4.4.2.....
after connect my n7 to my pc and open storage wit win. explorer and if tried to make a new folder and rename it, whole system get stuck..i mean thw explorer... i can create new folder , but i cant re name them...... but after disconnect frm pc and if i create a folder using es explorer on my devic.. i can create folders and rename the....but why cant with pc.....

my other question is when i copy a big file ( ex. a movie or somthing ) and after few second when starts copying my nexus aromatically disconcets from pc....so i have to remove the data cable and hav to plug it again....after 2 or 3 attempts i can copy my files.....
( every thing i copied from pc is working fine on device ) :confused:

another problem is when i receive a file with Bluetooth from my pc,, my n7 is getting rebooted .....

is these are issues with 4.4.2 update ??
plz help
thank you.

USBhost

Recognized Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
u:r:usbhost:s0
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 12
my n7 has 4.4.2.....
after connect my n7 to my pc and open storage wit win. explorer and if tried to make a new folder and rename it, whole system get stuck..i mean thw explorer... i can create new folder , but i cant re name them...... but after disconnect frm pc and if i create a folder using es explorer on my devic.. i can create folders and rename the....but why cant with pc.....

my other question is when i copy a big file ( ex. a movie or somthing ) and after few second when starts copying my nexus aromatically disconcets from pc....so i have to remove the data cable and hav to plug it again....after 2 or 3 attempts i can copy my files.....
( every thing i copied from pc is working fine on device ) :confused:

another problem is when i receive a file with Bluetooth from my pc,, my n7 is getting rebooted .....

is these are issues with 4.4.2 update ??
plz help
thank you.

the first problem i have on my win8 i just lived with them.
second problem that ever happened well to what i remember.
third no its not a 4.4.2 update my nexus 7 its 4.4.2 and i dont get that problem its most likely the rom you have.

kikzz

Aug 18, 2012
colombo
the first problem i have on my win8 i just lived with them.
second problem that ever happened well to what i remember.
third no its not a 4.4.2 update my nexus 7 its 4.4.2 and i dont get that problem its most likely the rom you have.

thankz for the reply.....:)
yeah i hope its a win8 problem....so i must give a try with win 7....

i have stock rom, so is it a problem with stoke rom ??? :confused: