[ROM UTIL] ProFuze 0.2 - Fuze<->Touch Pro Keyboard Util (work with both)

Search This thread

trinode

Jul 13, 2007
I suppose I should have changed the release number, I just uploaded an update with the same number seconds before my last post, I assume your OEM package was using the old 0.2 not the new 0.2 if that makes sense :) The one now in the first post is definately up to date it's about 1kb bigger than the old one.

Edit: you definately have the old one, the new one has had 0 downloads as of this minute.

- Anthony

Last edited:

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
I suppose I should have changed the release number, I just uploaded an update with the same number seconds before my last post, I assume your OEM package was using the old 0.2 not the new 0.2 if that makes sense :) The one now in the first post is definately up to date it's about 1kb bigger than the old one.

- Anthony

Ok It is updated. Download the package and it to your first post so people can find it easier. When you created a new .exe just name it the same as it is in the package and then the package will be updated too...

Last edited:

trinode

Jul 13, 2007
Ok It is updated. Download the package and it to your first post so people can find it easier. When you created a new .exe just name it the same as it is in the package and then the package will be updated too...

Thanks for your help, it's now in the first post.

- Anthony

trixter45

Sep 10, 2009
Hi Trinode,

Thanks for this cool app. After my Touch Pro was upgraded to WM6.5 EnergyROM 'Genesis' (SYS 23016) Manila 2.1 v3, the physical keyboard was messed up. After I installed your app, I selected TouchPro Keyboard settings and everything went back to normal! Thank you so much!!!

HTC Touch Pro 1
ROM Ver: Energy ROM Genesis Sept 20 2009 WWE
Radio: 1.14.25.35
Protocol: 52.64c.25.35H

Last edited:

ChucksBaby

Aug 22, 2010
Hey, could someone help me out with this? I just bought a Fuze off ebay running Tael rom. This came with it. But the keyboard is set to touchpro (but even then it doesn't work like touchpro, the top keys don't come up as numbers except for one time I got a 7, but now they all work like the punctuation.) It wouldn't be such a big deal but the function button obviously doesn't work and neither does the delete button. So I can't get numbers or edit what I'm typing. I've tried changing it, and turning the phone off and on (do I need to hit the reset button or something?) but it still won't change from touchpro keyboard.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

ChucksBaby

Aug 22, 2010
anyone have a clue why it won't change? I've tried the soft reset. I've been trying to get it working more than a week now. It just won't switch.