[THEME-ICONS]revamp!-placid-themes[06-09-12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
okay guys just an update almost out of college just 3 more weeks and I'll be on a loooong break so expect updates on all my packs! like seriously alot of more icons!

:D

and ill tackle go launcher theme but if i succeed it will be .99c because this is time consuming!

Reactions: Tyrol

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
looks like gotheme is going to be a reality! guys just give me some time and ill have a bunch of apps for it :D and release on the market

Reactions: Amz95

xpurtwitness

Aug 29, 2008
I really love your icons, and can't wait for more. (Maybe I should get off my butt and contribute some for the more random apps I use. :) However, I don't know if it's all ICS or just MIUI.us version of ICS, but it no longer supports the older version of theme files. When I try to load the Transplacid icons, I now get the error "Wrong format." Sadness!!

Is there something I can do to make it work?

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
someone posted an updated pack for me, its buried in in the forums ill post it if i find it, and ill look into for the next release i did over 100 new icons today of many different apps so expect the update to be big for all three of my packs

im in my icon making zone any request?

Bryan05

Jan 10, 2011
Houston
I have requests :)
Groupme
Itrackmma
Square
Instagram
Ratebeer for android
Quick settings
Hope it's not too many

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
haha not at all, is the square one, the "pay with square" app? and there is alot of quick settings app which one specifically are you looking for?

biggest update ever is coming up! over 100 new icons such as temple run, instagram, sprinkle, new cut the rope, canabalt, chase, edge, nova launcher, angry birds space, pew pew! and many many more!

go theme on the way, along with adw/lpp/golauncher packs of tranplacid and maybe monochrome

Last edited:

Bryan05

Jan 10, 2011
Houston
Com.bwx.bequick is the quick settings. And yes the square is the payment app. Thank you!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
BILL56 said:

haha it is on the way, I already got 250icons working and ill have alot more by June 24 so it'll be worth the buck! so expect it by then. I also want to make a a full out theme out of it but have no ideas so well see.

Sent from my PG86100 using Forum Runner

Simbo_

Mar 16, 2012
haha it is on the way, I already got 250icons working and ill have alot more by June 24 so it'll be worth the buck! so expect it by then. I also want to make a a full out theme out of it but have no ideas so well see.

Sent from my PG86100 using Forum Runner

I'm trying to make a miui theme, if everything works it would fit the trans placid set. It's my first attempt and I don't have much time for it, just wanted to let you know ..

sent via tapatalk

Reactions: dfskevinohyeah

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
oh an another thing I made a new base for all three sets shouldn't really be much a different much more of a personal gripe I had with my icons!

also got rid of the dark blue icon-didn't like the color too much it was too dark.

edit: I also saved up a bunch of images so making new icons with different bases is easier! so do any of you have recommendations, like how I did transplacid, and monochrome, I can make flat color set with no shading just flat (i think it will look nice), or a one with a square base with flat colors. I can also now changes the color of the middle icons as well with ease (found a way to batch edit them, still takes some work but its easier now)

jot down any request and I will take them into consideration :)

Last edited:

dfskevinohyeah

Jul 6, 2010
upcoming changes to placid base! looks waaaaay cleaner in my opinion!
base changes apply for monochrome and transplacid!
20120609212741.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A very simple icon set I did on my spare time hope you guy like them.
    Please comment to your hearts content I like feedback and be nice :) this is the first icon set I have made and I
    did utilize other's work but they are under the creative common license so they are free to use and full credit is given checkout their
    website! they have many other icon sets. I just created the base and chose the colors and did all the work to make them look nice.

UPCOMING CHANGES!

placidhdbanner.png

upcoming changes to placid base! looks waaaaay cleaner in my opinion!
    base changes apply for monochrome and transplacid!

left = newbase
    right = oldbase

placidmonochromebigbann.png

I am sure you can notice the difference :)
    focused alot on the corners!

transplacidbanner.png

miui-themes

placid-hd-mtz! - updated

monochrome-placid-mtz - updated-04-07-12

transplacid-mtz! - updated 4-9-12 - thank Are.Two! for this update!

icons-zips

placid-hd-zip - updated

monochrome-placid-zip - updated

transplacid-zip

market-themes

adw-theme-placid-hd - updated - 04/04/12

launcherpro-theme-placid-hd - updated - 04/04/12
    UPDATE IS LIVE! Placid HD! All request filled if I missing some its just the activity name! download root explorer and go to data/data folder and look em up for me!

how is the update you guys? any good wallpapers found that i can add?
    haha not at all, is the square one, the "pay with square" app? and there is alot of quick settings app which one specifically are you looking for?

biggest update ever is coming up! over 100 new icons such as temple run, instagram, sprinkle, new cut the rope, canabalt, chase, edge, nova launcher, angry birds space, pew pew! and many many more!

go theme on the way, along with adw/lpp/golauncher packs of tranplacid and maybe monochrome
    update-placidhd-icons
    have over 63 new remade icons in total 423 for all three
    for the miui theme- i have 386 icons right now :)
    have a question: what color would you guys like for the icons that dont have a placid one made?
    whatever it is it, it I will make it be a light :)