HTC One X unlock bootloader

Search This thread

mron71

Apr 7, 2014
I've downloaded drivers to my PC, tried to use HTC dev and WinDroid HTC toolkit but I keep getting error messages. I know how to use the toolkit but I think I'm unpacking it wrong and not setting it up right. Any help would be great thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

mron71

Apr 7, 2014
I forgot to mention I can't ask questions of the WinDroid developer because I'm not privileged

Rapscallion16

Feb 9, 2012
Chicago
This when i open the application
the data folder is missing! many or all functions may not work correctly, and multiple errors may arise.

It sounds like either the toolkit files weren't extracted correctly or there was an error while downloading. When you download the toolkit zip, you should extract all the contents, and there should be the toolkit exe file and the Data folder.

Reactions: mron71

mron71

Apr 7, 2014
Hi, so I got the toolkit to open properly and along the bottom it recognizes my device but there is no "get devices" under the adb commands. I clicked on the "get token id" but then it just keeps working for really long. Waited about a half hour. If I need to leave it longer that's cool just not sure. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've downloaded drivers to my PC, tried to use HTC dev and WinDroid HTC toolkit but I keep getting error messages. I know how to use the toolkit but I think I'm unpacking it wrong and not setting it up right. Any help would be great thanks.

What kinds of errors are you getting?
    This when i open the application
    the data folder is missing! many or all functions may not work correctly, and multiple errors may arise.

It sounds like either the toolkit files weren't extracted correctly or there was an error while downloading. When you download the toolkit zip, you should extract all the contents, and there should be the toolkit exe file and the Data folder.