Moto G v HTC Sensation

Search This thread

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
I own both of the devices and they're priced similarly so let the battle commence! Also Comment on how to improve my videos please! I really want to start making good content!

Reactions: Syrian Sniper

touristas0

Jun 15, 2014
Sensation is still good +better camera +SDCard but Moto G is better, newer and has better support from it's manufacturer.

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
I own both of the devices and they're priced similarly so let the battle commence! Also Comment on how to improve my videos please! I really want to start making good content!

Hi :) your camera is good and clear and your work space was nice and uncluttered. Your handwork sometimes blocked the phones from view and some more tech specs would have been good. You state that the moto g screen is better but don't state why, that kind of thing :)
All in all a very brief but good first attempt :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Hi :) your camera is good and clear and your work space was nice and uncluttered. Your handwork sometimes blocked the phones from view and some more tech specs would have been good. You state that the moto g screen is better but don't state why, that kind of thing :)
All in all a very brief but good first attempt :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk
Thanks <3 Dude :D

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Sensation is still good +better camera +SDCard but Moto G is better, newer and has better support from it's manufacturer.
Yep, the back camera is way better and also video recording is better and the SD Card support is good! Just my device messed up and i had to buy the Moto G, other than that i was happy with the Sensation.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah but the sensation was released in 2011, the hardware and even the android OS differences between the two are huge, JS...