[CM12][5.1.1][KitKang][KANG] TF300T nightly builds

Search This thread

makelegs

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
skank-logo-lrg.png

Special DONATION THANKS to: mikaole, cpiso...

This is a self-compiled kang of CM12 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, most comparable to a CM nightly build. You need not apply if you’re not comfortable with testing out new and possibly broken features. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.​

Special thanks to xplodwild, chrmhoffmann, and loganmc10

NEW BUILDS ANNOUNCE IMMEDIATELY ON TWITTER @Makelegs

Latest Lollerpop build

Latest Gapps (mirrored from goo.im): <----------Don't use these, for now, please.

Latest merges to CM source code: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z

cherry.png
Cherry picks and other modifications
cherry.png

If cherry picks disappear, it's because they were merged, abandoned or conflict with the current source or other cherry picks.

idybV.png
Available on ROM Manager! ..................................... Euroskank Skankwich RSS Feed

Last edited:
Meh its all CM9 with a few user specific tweaks as far as ROMs go. Need a good stock rom with some system tweaks and some themeing maybe a custom kernel.

I concur. ASUS has kernel source posted on their site, I have the tools set up to compile but the latest update to Ubuntu killed it and I have to re-install. What tweaks do yall want?

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
Meh its all CM9 with a few user specific tweaks as far as ROMs go. Need a good stock rom with some system tweaks and some themeing maybe a custom kernel.

No, sir...you miss the point completely. :rolleyes:

This is where we try out commits before they get merged into cm9 or abandoned. Simple as that.

/facepalm

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AllAboutAndroids

Sep 21, 2011
Vaughan, Canada
www.allaboutandroids.com
easy Tonto, as a matter of fact, AAA is one of the first (if not the first) to bring our tablet rooting and rom info, to the masses

Bro keep on doin what your doin.

Thanks for the support man :D

I do this for fun and since we are a more Visual Generation...seeing an actual real time video to a screenshot, has its benefits ;)

makelegs

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
Thanks for the support man :D

I do this for fun and since we are a more Visual Generation...seeing an actual real time video to a screenshot, has its benefits ;)

Keep doing what you do, man! And you're welcome to do it here in this thread. :)

PSA: TROLLS can leave NAO! There's no food for you here...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Reactions: TonyStark R.I.P.

enomele

Jun 16, 2010
chippewa
I concur. ASUS has kernel source posted on their site, I have the tools set up to compile but the latest update to Ubuntu killed it and I have to re-install. What tweaks do yall want?

I've been setting up my laptop to compile kernels, however I'm not an expert and I was apart from the scene til I got the 300. What version of Ubuntu is best to compile kernels? I got 12.4 set up however I thought I remember a while back people preferred 10.10 or something.

If you could get loop into the kernel that would be awesome. I was trying to install Ubuntu on the tab via a app on the market and it seems the cm9 kernel doesn't have loop so I couldn't get it going. Didn't try the Asus stock ROM yet. Don't have high hopes though.

Other than that the only other tweaks I can think of at the moment would be smartass governor and HAVS, if that's possible. Either way a custom kernel would be bomb.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts