[Q] Canvas 2 Plus rom ported to canvas 2

Search This thread

Skyrazor

May 4, 2013
J&K
Can anybody confirm has the dev really used canvas A110Q ROM as base please upload screenshot of about phone info including "Custom Build Version" details for our A110 its "S9081_MP_F4.1_B1_IN_MMX_1.11" if its really Canvas 2 A110Q Plus, ROM then it should be
S9086B (Something....) coz there are two builds for it!

Anyone please check.

G

GuestK00380

Can anybody confirm has the dev really used canvas A110Q ROM as base please upload screenshot of about phone info including "Custom Build Version" details for our A110 its "S9081_MP_F4.1_B1_IN_MMX_1.11" if its really Canvas 2 A110Q Plus, ROM then it should be
S9086B (Something....) coz there are two builds for it!

Anyone please check.

Yes I Think Pure A110Q Is Been Taken As Base...

Sent from my A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1389456745678.jpg
    1389456745678.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 123

sagar.singh

Sep 25, 2013
Bro u can post this ROM in development section but please mention about this bug and ask all the developers for help to solve this bug I'm sure that they will fix this bug :)

And please can u port the oppo ROM of canvas HD I'm waiting for that port

:good::fingers-crossed: :D :)

Reactions: littleromeo

Skyrazor

May 4, 2013
J&K

Nah, wrong bro, it is not a port of canvas 2 plus ROM.
See our board number is "S9081" if this ROM is of A110Q as said by the OP then, this should have the build version ”S9086B" which is the board no. of canvas 2 plus, instead it has ”S9311" which is Canvas turbo... so the title and the dev are both misleading it's not the canvas 2 ROM ported its just modified version of already available canvas turbo ROM by sagerwep in legoice flavours.... duh I thought its really À110Q ROM @Sager? why are you after bug fix only shed some light on ROM?

Reactions: Faaiz Puthawala
G

GuestK00380

See our board number is "S9081" if this ROM is of A110Q as said by the OP then, this should have the build version ”S9086B" which is the board no. of canvas 2 plus, instead it has ”S9311" which is Canvas turbo... so the title and the dev are both misleading it's not the canvas 2 ROM ported its just modified version of already available canvas turbo ROM by sagerwep in legoice flavours.... duh I thought its really À110Q ROM @Sager? why are you after bug fix only shed some light on ROM?

Bro We Can Change That. Its Simple By Editing Build.prop Via Notepad ++.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey! everyone I have successfully ported the stock canvas 2 plus rom to our canvas to beast. Their is only one bug Bluetooth so can anyone help me to solve this bug. I request all the devs to help me out. Please..
    SuperDroid-BOND,AlphaDroid ,Akhilendra Gadde , fa@iz,sagarwep help:laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]
    Bro u can post this ROM in development section but please mention about this bug and ask all the developers for help to solve this bug I'm sure that they will fix this bug :)

And please can u port the oppo ROM of canvas HD I'm waiting for that port

:good::fingers-crossed: :D :)