[ROM][4.3][XXUGNA8][21 Mar]╠█╣ RGUI JB V1.1 ╠█╣ ✰| Fluid.BatteryFriendly.Community |✰

Search This thread

Gen1usw0rk

Jul 26, 2011
[ROM][4.3][XXUGNA8][21 Mar]╠█╣ RGUI JB V1.1 ╠█╣ ✰| Fluid.BatteryFriendly.Community |✰

RGUI JB V1.1
What is RGUI?
RGUI Rom is a stock based rom that redefines Samsung stock roms with a very fluid experience and zero bloat.It was first established by XDA Member gh.rohit who offered me a great help to achieve this Rom.
A Community Rom?
I decided while creating this rom to listen to all requests for mods,themes, etc. to add to rom. I'll also listen to all suggestions. You can reply to this thread or send me a PM for that.
Features:-
-Based on XXUGNA8
-Unsecured Kernel
-Zero Samsung Bloat
-De-odexed
-Rooted
-OTA Updater
-Build.Prop tweaks.
-Init.d Scripts.
-Tweaks for smoothness.
-Tweaks for battery life.

ScreenShots:-
RGUI_Screens.jpg
Flashing Instructions:-
1. Do factory reset
2. clear Dalvik cache
3. clear Cache
4. Flash zip file
5. Reboot

Special Thanks:-
-Sammy for base.
-gh.rohit helped me very much.
-Chainfire for SuperSu
-Dsixda For Kitchen
-Monstersghost For Testing rom.
And All XDA Devs
To Do List:-
#Kitchen Application for mods and themes.
#Theming System UI
#Advance Power Menu.
And More

Downloads and changelog in second post.

Last edited:

Andr3y29

Jan 31, 2013
Buzau
Hmmm...Really nice to see another ROM for i9300. This phone is still rocking :D I am going to give you a PM you immediately and let you know what you could change/implement. The bad part is that I have too less free time :( . I really wanna make ROMs have good battery.

Reactions: qqlsqking

Gen1usw0rk

Jul 26, 2011
Hello everyone,
I'm currently facing some difficulties as my HDD went bad and I lost every data on it. I will complete rom development as soon as possible :)
Thank you everyone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Andr3y29

chujung24

Mar 23, 2014
RGUI JB V1.1
What is RGUI?
RGUI Rom is a stock based rom that redefines Samsung stock roms with a very fluid experience and zero bloat.It was first established by XDA Member gh.rohit who offered me a great help to achieve this Rom.
A Community Rom?
I decided while creating this rom to listen to all requests for mods,themes, etc. to add to rom. I'll also listen to all suggestions. You can reply to this thread or send me a PM for that.

Hi,I am very interested with your RGUI rom,I have used it two years ago ,and it works very well,smoothly and powersave,but now ,how can I get your new RGUI rom ? It needs "Enter decryption key" to download from the mega... thanks~~

Reactions: bstienna

Gen1usw0rk

Jul 26, 2011
Hi,I am very interested with your RGUI rom,I have used it two years ago ,and it works very well,smoothly and powersave,but now ,how can I get your new RGUI rom ? It needs "Enter decryption key" to download from the mega... thanks~~

Fixed Link Check again please :)
I'm currently trying to resetup my PC because I lost everything I'll probably move to NB6 base soon.

Reactions: hwjrmrm

chujung24

Mar 23, 2014
I'm sorry to hear that,I hope your computer will be fine soon.Thank you so much,I'm downloading it now,I believe it'll be a wonderful rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

RGUI JB V1.1
    What is RGUI?
    A Community Rom?
    -Based on XXUGNA8
    -Unsecured Kernel
    -Zero Samsung Bloat
    -De-odexed
    -Rooted
    -OTA Updater
    -Build.Prop tweaks.
    -Init.d Scripts.
    -Tweaks for smoothness.
    -Tweaks for battery life.

1. Do factory reset
    2. clear Dalvik cache
    3. clear Cache
    4. Flash zip file
    5. Reboot

-Sammy for base.
    -gh.rohit helped me very much.
    -Chainfire for SuperSu
    -Dsixda For Kitchen
    -Monstersghost For Testing rom.
    And All XDA Devs
    #Kitchen Application for mods and themes.
    #Theming System UI
    #Advance Power Menu.
    And More

Reserved

Changelog:-
    RGUI JB V1.1:- (Via OTA-Updater)
    -Build.prop changes.
    RGUI JB V1:-
    -Initial Release
    Download Links:-
    2nd Reserved

2nd Reserved
    Hmmm...Really nice to see another ROM for i9300. This phone is still rocking :D I am going to give you a PM you immediately and let you know what you could change/implement. The bad part is that I have too less free time :( . I really wanna make ROMs have good battery.
    Hello everyone,
    I'm currently facing some difficulties as my HDD went bad and I lost every data on it. I will complete rom development as soon as possible :)
    Thank you everyone