[CASE] Melkco Premium Leather Cases

Search This thread

Apollo-2

Sep 7, 2009
Texas
Hi all,

Thought I'd share with everyone some stylish and protective leather cases for the One X. Melkco makes a great one called the Jacka D. I used it with the Sensation 4G and now with the One X and it is sublime. Carrymobile sells this particular one for $32. I can't stand carriers charging out the ass for $0.10 worth of crappy silicone.

I'll post some pics with the white HOX soon.

You can check them out here: http://www.carrymobile.com/smartphone-cell-phone-pda/htc-imate-qtek-mwg/htc-one-x-endeavor-supreme-s720e.html

ws2112

May 12, 2012
nice case, I had a similar case for my iphone. The only thing that concerns me is where the front cover makes contact with the screen. With my iphone case, the cover often imprints the letters onto the screen. How does this case compare in that regard?

Apollo-2

Sep 7, 2009
Texas
nice case, I had a similar case for my iphone. The only thing that concerns me is where the front cover makes contact with the screen. With my iphone case, the cover often imprints the letters onto the screen. How does this case compare in that regard?

No screen prints that I've seen.

EDIT: Screen prints after all. The Melkco logo leaves them behind. No biggie. :beer:

Last edited:
Reactions: ws2112

Guranto

Jun 30, 2012
Oh wow that looks really nice. Definitely the most stylish case I've seen so far.

Sent from my HTC One X

Apollo-2

Sep 7, 2009
Texas
who the hell puts the phone in the back pocket and SITS on it , is my question?

Lol, well if I had front pockets on every tee that'd be awesome. Not sitting directly on it per se, the phone is half in back pocket, half out. I have a tendency to forget things like keys, wallet, phone so sometimes I use a case, sometimes a pocket. The Sensation was great for this as the body was super sturdy. :)

Sent from my HTC One X

TheNightHawk223

Jun 17, 2012
Just wanted to double check before i buy this, does this fit on the at&t one x? According to the website its for the international one x.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts