Dropbox 50GB Extra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

alphabets

Mar 18, 2010
PA
Got the email, everything went fine, but out still doesn't say I have 50gb of storage yet, an hour later.

Sent from my HTC Rezound.

jahrize

Sep 28, 2012
Just found this zip on some other forum and decided to try it out. It came from the SGSIII. It gives you 50 extra GB for 2 years.

Instructions:

1. Uninstall dropbox if it is installed on your phone.
  2. Flash this zip.
  3. Reboot, open dropbox, log in.
  4. You should get an email soon (got mine in 5 minutes) confirming the extra space.

Enjoy :p

They only gave me 48GB lol but who cares. I got 80GB now :)

this works perfectly

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Just found this zip on some other forum and decided to try it out. It came from the SGSIII. It gives you 50 extra GB for 2 years.

Instructions:

2. Flash this zip.
  4. You should get an email soon (got mine in 5 minutes) confirming the extra space.

They only gave me 48GB lol but who cares. I got 80GB now :)

48 GB only pffft! Reporting thread for false title <3. J/k thanks again!

Phaded

Apr 6, 2010
Thanks for this. Worked perfectly.

Wasn't there an exploit like this previously? And didn't Dropbox find it and remove it from people who used it? Maybe banned too? I forget...

mjh68

Apr 20, 2010
Thanks for this. Worked perfectly.

Wasn't there an exploit like this previously? And didn't Dropbox find it and remove it from people who used it? Maybe banned too? I forget...

I kept my space from previous exploit, so now I have 76gb.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

snowman122

Dec 25, 2008
houston
This is good but their is a box exploit for 50 gb permanently somewhere in xda and they have increased their upload to 250mb each file not sure about dropbox I lost all of my files with the first exploit from when I had my droid incredible so what I want to know will they lock your account and prevent upload if your 2 years are up or will they delete everything like they did mine

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
This is good but their is a box exploit for 50 gb permanently somewhere in xda and they have increased their upload to 250mb each file not sure about dropbox I lost all of my files with the first exploit from when I had my droid incredible so what I want to know will they lock your account and prevent upload if your 2 years are up or will they delete everything like they did mine

How could there be a permanent if a free account is limited to 18 GB(not including promotions)?

snowman122

Dec 25, 2008
houston
How could there be a permanent if a free account is limited to 18 GB(not including promotions)?

For box.com there is it was a promotion they had with an LG device all you had to do is mess with the build.prop and trick box into thinking it was an LG and by the email I got it looks like it is permanent

MoStDoPe601

Jul 7, 2011
Brandon, MS
My dropbox got padded from flashing various Roms.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358396823858.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358396823858.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NO LONGER WORKS!!! MOVE A LONG

Just found this zip on some other forum and decided to try it out. It came from the SGSIII. It gives you 50 extra GB for 2 years or 24 months.

Instructions:

2. Flash this zip.

They only gave me 48GB lol but who cares. I got 78GB now :)
    Not trying to hijack the thread but mediafire is offering 50gb for free. No hack needed.

http://landoftechnology.com/2013/me...campaign=Feed:+GetTheLOT+(Land+of+Technology)

Just wanted to share, can't have to much free space. :)
    Sent from my iPhone...
    This will come in handy thanks...

Wait 200mb file size limit?? :mad: oh well its good enough for me

thats the same cap as DB unless you use there upload client on the pc. Same goes for mediafire. use the android app to upload and you dont get the cap. :)

#protip
    I know this is a horrible n00b question, but would this work on a HTC Sensation? I don't have my rezound anymore and I really need the extra dropbox space.. Im really not a n00b btw lol

I would think so. Give it a go! lol
    Yep you can update the app once you get your extra space.