TurkbeyRom V37 SE No Wipe JkayMod(13.6.4)-2.3.6 XWLA4 NEAK KERNEL 1.3.3X ONLİNE

Search This thread

rexboy

Apr 28, 2008
trying to change the default wallpaper without luck.I could do it on v35 but not on the versions after that, currently ruining v37.
framework-res copied to pc, rename extension to zip, open but from there won't let me delete or replace any of the png's in the drawable folder.
I get a Winzip error, but I did the exact same process for v35 and it worked no problem.
don't know what I'm missing?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Solveira

Apr 2, 2010
Braga
MMS Help

Hello

I love this ROM, but for receiving MMS i have to activate the data/ 3G. There is a automatic way to receive MMS normally having the data desactivated?

Thanks

REgards

sam1974

Aug 6, 2011
Lisbon
Hello

I love this ROM, but for receiving MMS i have to activate the data/ 3G. There is a automatic way to receive MMS normally having the data desactivated?

Thanks

REgards

Hi, install "APN Portugal", search in market. Let data/3g always on, and activate/deactivate APN Portugal when use 3G. More info send pm.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

trying to change the default wallpaper without luck.I could do it on v35 but not on the versions after that, currently ruining v37.
framework-res copied to pc, rename extension to zip, open but from there won't let me delete or replace any of the png's in the drawable folder.
I get a Winzip error, but I did the exact same process for v35 and it worked no problem.
don't know what I'm missing?

Hi, i use winrar for do this, i copy framework-res.apk to pc and just open with winrar, not extract, navigate to framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi, and replace
default_wallpaper.jpg.:)

Igor 3

Oct 23, 2010
Zagreb
Hi, install "APN Portugal", search in market. Let data/3g always on, and activate/deactivate APN Portugal when use 3G. More info send pm.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Hi, i use winrar for do this, i copy framework-res.apk to pc and just open with winrar, not extract, navigate to framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi, and replace

I found it, do i change the wallpaper with another png. or jpeg. i found that someone posted png. but in v37 default is jpeg.? Do i have to do anything else, i will just delete and paste it with root explorer, something like giving permision or else? And why is the resolution 960*800, shouldnt it be 800*480 ? Can i put any wallper with resolution 960*800 or do i need to watch out for something.

Last edited:

sam1974

Aug 6, 2011
Lisbon
I found it, do i change the wallpaper with another png. or jpeg. i found that someone posted png. but in v37 default is jpeg.? Do i have to do anything else, i will just delete and paste it with root explorer, something like giving permision or else? And why is the resolution 960*800, shouldnt it be 800*480 ?

Yes, default is jpg image. Just copy and paste image inside framework-res.apk With winrar open, close winrar. With Root Explorer, copy or move framework-res.apk, if cant do, change in right top of root explorer "Mount R/W" to "Mount R/O, yes to replace. In my case fix permissions is not required. I use 960x800 but i think resolution no matter. Remember made a backup of framework-res.apk, just in case.

k13ran

Jun 28, 2011
Upgrading without losing data?

Im on Turbkey V30.2 with Siryah 2.6.9 kernel - i really want to upgrade to V37SE but it is a full wipe.. I have Titanium backup so have backed up all user and system apps.. I keep all photos music videos etc on my ex sd card so they're safe.
My question is is i full wipe and install this how do i get all my contacts, text and bookmarks etc back, can i just restore app with data or just data?
This is the only reason i havent reflashed in a while as it takes hours to get all the contacts synced and do not want to lose call history/message history either.
CAn someone point me in the right direction please?

thanks

Kieran

sxi200

Oct 18, 2010
Melbourne
Im on Turbkey V30.2 with Siryah 2.6.9 kernel - i really want to upgrade to V37SE but it is a full wipe.. I have Titanium backup so have backed up all user and system apps.. I keep all photos music videos etc on my ex sd card so they're safe.
My question is is i full wipe and install this how do i get all my contacts, text and bookmarks etc back, can i just restore app with data or just data?
This is the only reason i havent reflashed in a while as it takes hours to get all the contacts synced and do not want to lose call history/message history either.

thanks

Kieran

SMS backup & restore, call logs backup and restore. Free on the market. Just 2 of many apps / ways to back them up. For contacts, just go into contacts, settings and export to sd card is another of many options.

Btw, I'm not on the rom but the title says no wipe.

Sent from my GT-I9100T

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
MyBackup Pro does all of these in one app. Although it is a paid app, this one and Titanium Backup, in my opinion, are necessities.

thanks

Kieran

sohebq

Aug 20, 2011
RAWALPINDI
SMS backup & restore, call logs backup and restore. Free on the market. Just 2 of many apps / ways to back them up. For contacts, just go into contacts, settings and export to sd card is another of many options.

Btw, I'm not on the rom but the title says no wipe.

Sent from my GT-I9100T

I was also on 30.2 and got fooled by no wipe. I didn't make a backup as I thought it would be no wipe. I flashed it but it was stuck on the boot screen. Then I did a full wipe and then it worked fine.

I feel siyah was performing better than NEAK. What others are thinking?

rexboy

Apr 28, 2008
I was also on 30.2 and got fooled by no wipe. I didn't make a backup as I thought it would be no wipe. I flashed it but it was stuck on the boot screen. Then I did a full wipe and then it worked fine.

I feel siyah was performing better than NEAK. What others are thinking?

But did you wipe the caches? I can assure you its a no wipe, no need for factory reset.
I came from a prior version and lost nothing. Everything was how it was and it booted fine.

rexboy

Apr 28, 2008

Ill try winrar then. The thing is i use winzip and it worked fine on v35, changed the wallpaper in the framework many times so didn't understand why newer versions would be any different

sohebq

Aug 20, 2011
RAWALPINDI
But did you wipe the caches? I can assure you its a no wipe, no need for factory reset.
I came from a prior version and lost nothing. Everything was how it was and it booted fine.

I did that sir. May be my version was older than yours? Never mind, I recovered everything, so working fine now.

erymanthus

Sep 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Siyah versus NEAK

I'm currently on v33. I'm thinking of flashing to v37.

I noticed the kernel is changed from Siyah to NEAK. So, for those who have used a previous version like v33 and flashed to v37, what is your feedback?

Will you recommend flashing to v37 or remain at v33?

If possible, I would prefer not to do a full wipe...takes a lot of time to restore back everything...

Thanks for any advice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    k4u5.png

V34SE VİDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=30O98HdSPrM

2tsd7.png
    2tsf1.png
    2tsf9.png
    2tsft.png
    2tsgv.png
    2tsh4.png
    2tsj7.png
    2tsjz.png
    2tslu.png
    2tsmc.png
    2tsmu.png
    2tsn7.png

V37 SE

Pda : I9100XWLA4
    Phone : I9100 -XXKP8
    Csc : I9100F0PKI1

Added new framework
    notification bar clock and date blue ( Jkay Theme Options )
    Added Sony Bravia Engine Mod ( New Gallery.Apk ) ( Thanks ykk_five ) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1418842
    Lockscreen notifications such as missed calls and messages screen changed
    Changed some system icons
    New SystemUi.Apk
    Update go lancher 2.80 final build 94
    Added Swype to remove notification
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7BB5p-xYMdM

Extra New SystemUi jkay İcon Mod Thanks Chatrat

2z6wn.jpg

2z6x1.jpg

V36 SE

Phone : I9100 -XXKP8

Yeni Jkay Mod 13.6.4
    v13.6.4
    * Fixed: Landscape bug on Recent applications dialog
    * Fixed: Landscape bug on Circle lockscreen
    * Fixed: Multiple unlock bug on Circle lockscreen

New Framework
    Bln
    New Music Player
    Added Tw 4.5 and TwManager
    Changed some icons oin tw 4.5
    Removed Video Editor
    Some minor changes

V35 SE

Some fixed for issues
    Transparan phone and contacs apk
    fixed switch networks 2G/3G
    XXKP8 modem

V34SE

NEAK KERNEL 1.3.3X

Phone : I9100 - radio-cm-9-SGS2-LPH-signed

NEAK v1.3.3x:
    Quote:

KERNEL:
    - defconfig: TREE_PREEMPT_RCU enabled (+performance)
    - Enabled TINY_SHMEM (+performance)
    - Original Samsung SAMOLED+ panel driver (better colours)
    - BFQv3-R2 scheduler updated
    - Samsung E4GT EL29 update: Bluetooth HID (possible fix for BTHID)
    - Various patches and fixes for CPU Driver
    - Added missing Android common patches
    - arm: remove stale export of 'sha_transform'
    - arm: remove "optimized" SHA1 routines
    - Tweaking conservative a bit more to support lower sampling_rate
    - cpuidle: Remove pr_info() that spams the dmesg
    - wireless: bcm4330: Disable MAX power saving mode as disabled by Samsung
    - Input: evdev - fix variable initialisation
    - tspdrv: Add adjustable vibrator levels
    - wakelocks: Allow independent debugging of wake_lock_destroy()

INITRAMFS:
    - A bit updated Lionheart Tweaks
    - Removed Louder Module (VL compatibility is built in)
    - Auto insmod of ScreenTune module (removed option from recovery)
    - Added support for N.E.A.K. OTA Updater
    - Added N.E.A.K. Downloader (to download ota updater)
    - Completely changed the way NEAK Options are enabled (1st patch for future neak app)

MISC:
    - Compiled with Linaro GCC 4.5-2012.01
    - New optimisation flags (thx to the_ozyrys @ XDA)
    - Various patches and improvements
    - A bit updated tweaks
    - Smallest NEAK Kernel ever made!!! All with the same features and performances!!

Added new framework in sytem and optimized
    Added ics animation and background png's file in framework
    Added 13.6.3 Mode Jkay
    Changed Some visual on system
    Removed from the notification screen is animated.
    (Due to the use as much RAM and battery)
    Added Neak Kernel 1.3.3x
    Removed Tw4.5
    Removed TwManager
    Removed Tw Calender
    Removed Voicetogo
    Removed Samsung Apps, Im, Program Monitor
    Removed Social Hub
    Removed Polorice Office
    Added Documents to Go
    Added Go Launcher 2.79 and Moded
    Changed some icons in system
    Added new Clock Alarm
    Added new phone,contacs,logsprovider apks
    Added Google Maps 6.3.0 ownhere
    Upgraded version of the Adobe Flash
    Added new live wallpaper
    Removed Swype
    Added TouchPal Keyboard + themes
    https://market.android.com/details?i...tinputv5&hl=tr

JKAYMOD 13.6.3

Features in v13.6.3 (bold is added since v13.5):
    * Added support for CRT effects with animated screen lights!
    * Added 'Fast double click' on/off toggle (uses 350 ms instead of the default 500 ms for home button double click timeout)
    * Added 'Vibrate when unlock' on/off toggle for all lockscreens (even pin and pattern).
    * Support for home button double click custom action or unlock (Also works when pincode is set and secure mode is turned off!)
    * Changed Recent apps dialog to hold 9 apps instead of only 6
    * Added support for LiveWallpapers on Circle lockscreen
    * Added support for transparent background on Circle lockscreen
    * Added support for Next Alarm info on Circle lockscreen
    * Added support for Show Clock on/off on Circle lockscreen
    * Added support for Show Date on/off on Circle lockscreen
    * Added support for Show Charging info on/off on Circle lockscreen
    * Added support for Show when secure on/off on Circle lockscreen
    * fixed bug in systemui
    * faster loading of Deluxe lockscreens
    * updated Deluxe Settings to support the circle lockscreen
    * Added FM Radio Widget support on Circle lockscreen
    * Added support for 'Leading zero on clock' toggle on Circle lockscreen
    * Added support for 'Show swipe help text' toggle on Circle lockscreen
    * Added support for 'Long date format' on Circle lockscreen
    * Fixed bugs reqarding new music and radio widgets on Glass Deluxe and AOSP Deluxe lockscreens
    * Clock on AOSP Deluxe lockscreen is now centered vertically when no music widgets are shown!

2hq5q.png

Wipe Data and Factory
    Wipe Cache

http://www.wuala.com/Turkbey/Turkbey_Box/

http://www.androidhouse.net/sgs-2-r...-xwla4-neak-kernel-133x-upload.html#post34548

Themes and Others

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1382057 ( Thanks Siberian Tiger )

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1396005 ( Thanks Space Alien )

2huju.jpg

Tr-- https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9MLRPZKGHUE84

Usd-- https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LWSUQWKBGQDHY

Eur-- https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LXNKSGXF5WNR6
    for next rom

mtp application moded
    miuimusic moded
    miui locker modded + 19 lockscrren
    email widget modded
    Sony Bravia Added again..works
    Xloud Added ..works

17c2h.png
    17c2t.png
    17c2y.png
    17c34.png
    17c38.png
    17c3l.png
    17c3r.png
    just found the solution my friends...
    if you update to 29.3 and don't have root access download su_bin 3.0.3 from here
    http://downloads.androidsu.com/superuser/su-bin-3.0.3-efgh-signed.zip and flash it through cwm recovery this will fix the problem