Dec 7, 2007

Attachments

• RSDLite5.4.4.rar
    4.3 MB · Views: 12,750
Last edited:

drkcobra

Dec 7, 2007
RSD Lite 5.6.4

Here's a newer release of RSD Lite for you all, v5.6.4.

There is a MTK Patch 13.exe file out there somewhere if anyone can find it.

Also, MTK Patch 12.exe is for v5.6 of RSD Lite & it is out there as well!

(Hint: check the China forums!)

Attachments

• RSDLite5.6.4.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 54,982
Last edited:

Pete02

Dec 6, 2011
Google Pixel 3
Just a note, I had an issue when using RSD lite 5.6 with my bros Atrix 2 on my PC running Win7 64bit. I kept getting an error: "Please check input file. Either XML format is wrong or image files associated with it are missing" when trying to open the zip. After struggling with it for a while I happened to find out that putting RSD lite in compatibility mode for winXP seem to solve the issue. I'm not sure how that made a difference but it did. Hopefully the newer version 5.6.4 won't have this problem next time I need it and much thanks for the link!

alsitn

Mar 25, 2011
Thanks goes @ drkcobra

"We are now up to RSD Lite 5.7. don't know what updates or fixes are involved, haven't had time to look at the doc file, but you will find it in the program folder.

RSDLite5.7.rar:

This is the newest release version of the reg file to stop the Droid models from causing RSD to rescan the bus when 2 or more units are connected. 13(39) means 13 entries covering 39 models - all current Motorola Android models to present.

usbflag_android_13(39).zip:

(I am assuming that there is also now a MTK_Patch14.exe file released as well but do not have access to that one unfortunately.)
"

Attachments

• RSDLite5.7.rar
    4.6 MB · Views: 41,601
  • usbflag_android_13(39).zip
    592 bytes · Views: 7,022
Last edited:

foosaa

Jul 26, 2007
Thanks goes @ drkcobra

(I am assuming that there is also now a MTK_Patch14.exe file released as well but do not have access to that one unfortunately.)[/I]"

Does this support MB526? (Defy Plus) I did not find it in the .reg file. Is it ok if I add it manually?

Thanks for the share.

sandw1ch

Mar 11, 2012
Search Before Posting

where get the img file for fast boot..
link please

I'm going to respond to this because I have a hunch English isn't your primary language--your request for assistance might not have gone unanswered for so many weeks if you had not employed such entitled-sounding syntax.

Courtesy of daywalker04:

[Fastboot Files] Gingerbread 2.3.4 for Droid Bionic XT875 Verizon USA

Use xda-developers search to find more Fastboot-related files.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimbo1984

cognitivedissonance

Jan 11, 2012
Where to the rsd lite releases come from? I've never been able to find the source so I never know exactly which version is the most up to date one....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I hope this comes in handy for everyone.

pete
    RSD Lite 5.6.4

Here's a newer release of RSD Lite for you all, v5.6.4.

There is a MTK Patch 13.exe file out there somewhere if anyone can find it.

Also, MTK Patch 12.exe is for v5.6 of RSD Lite & it is out there as well!

(Hint: check the China forums!)
    MTK Patch?

Well I hope this comes in handy for everyone.

pete

Does anyone happen to have the MTK Patch for this version or 5.5?
    Thanks in advance.

Also, even though it is a bit older version here is RSD Lite 5.4.4 with the MTK Patch for that version for anyone else who may need to flash MTK based models.

Link for RSD Lite 5.4.4 MTK Patch:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?e70znz1zpyocj09
    Thanks goes @ drkcobra

"We are now up to RSD Lite 5.7. don't know what updates or fixes are involved, haven't had time to look at the doc file, but you will find it in the program folder.

RSDLite5.7.rar:

This is the newest release version of the reg file to stop the Droid models from causing RSD to rescan the bus when 2 or more units are connected. 13(39) means 13 entries covering 39 models - all current Motorola Android models to present.

(I am assuming that there is also now a MTK_Patch14.exe file released as well but do not have access to that one unfortunately.)
    "